• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

when did you want me to come over, eric?

You're help is always welcome! But hopefully once the 300 is back together, I would certainly love to have ya weld up our to be fabbed cross member, motor mounts, anti wrap bar and some odds and ends :cool: Later this week or this weekend...

Input shaft is sorted, tonight will be d30:)fawkdancesmiley: ) reassembly night. Hopefully. It will be running/driving this weekend.

I hate shift rails.

Namely when you break one taking it out cause you're just gonna replace it, and then figure out later that it was the one that doesn't get replaced :mad::mad::mad:

Does anyone have spare D300 shift rails? Or have a good place where I can get some fedexed overnight?

I hate shift rails.

Namely when you break one taking it out cause you're just gonna replace it, and then figure out later that it was the one that doesn't get replaced :mad::mad::mad:

Does anyone have spare D300 shift rails? Or have a good place where I can get some fedexed overnight?

I've got one, but I'm in Tacoma.

Your welcome to have it if you can arange pickup, or if you can wait a day I will UPS it to you.

-Kevin

I hate shift rails.

i SHOULD HAVE STOPPED BY and just taken the whole t-case..

Your welcome to have it if you can arange pickup, or if you can wait a day I will UPS it to you.

-Kevin

Is this the set of shift rails or just one? Nuzzy needs the one the set screw location is 2-3" from the end of the rail.

i SHOULD HAVE STOPPED BY and just taken the whole t-case..

Seriously, if you had time to throw the thing back together, it would lift the biggest weight off my shoulders. I'm stressing right now with everything that still has to be done. I really wanted the case done so I could start the mock up for mounts and get it done before the weekend. It's already taken a couple of nights away from me :mad:

No worries and I totally understand if you've got other stuff going on and are too busy, but if you're offering, I'm listening... Let me know if it'd work and we can discuss the cost of your services :cool:

-Kevin

Is this the set of shift rails or just one? Nuzzy needs the one the set screw location is 2-3" from the end of the rail.

Do you have both by chance so there'd be no confusion in which one? And what you have is out of a jeep 300 with the normal long version (don't know if the scout ones are different)?

I'd be very interested and could email a fedex label if that'd work...

Seriously, if you had time to throw the thing back together, it would lift the biggest weight off my shoulders. I'm stressing right now with everything that still has to be done. I really wanted the case done so I could start the mock up for mounts and get it done before the weekend. It's already taken a couple of nights away from me :mad:

No worries and I totally understand if you've got other stuff going on and are too busy, but if you're offering, I'm listening... Let me know if it'd work and we can discuss the cost of your services :cool:

get all the parts so I can assemble it and I will snag it and finish it up..

get all the parts so I can assemble it and I will snag it and finish it up..

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

All I need is that damn rail, but I'll get one asap.

And as and addition to my indebted grattitude, I will no longer participate in the fliering of naughty pics at your work :D

I am all of a sudden in a great mood :cheer:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

All I need is that damn rail, but I'll get one asap.

And as and addition to my indebted grattitude, I will no longer participate in the fliering of naughty pics at your work :D

I am all of a sudden in a great mood :cheer:

wow----wonder what flowers would get me :awesomework:

Did I read you also ordered a shim pack?

wow----wonder what flowers would get me :awesomework:

Did I read you also ordered a shim pack?

Ended up not. The instructions just said to reuse all the old ones... For the input shaft problem, Joe just found a .004 shim that would work.