• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

Eff that. I'm building a small brewery on the tongue of the trailer which I intend to stock with brewmaster oompa loompas :D

Bigfoot Trailers up in Arlington. $2300ish out the door with taxes and licensing for a C channel constructed treated wood 16' long 84" between the fenders 7K standard issue trailer. I'm very pleased with it :cool:

Oh a trailer for the Jeep to be towed on, I though it was a trailer to tow behind the Jeep...:redneck:

Good idea on the brewery idea tho Nuzzy. :awesomework:

will if u dont mind a extra hand give me a call, im a short drive on 900 to you. I am really interested the propane setup!

James: 206-940-0702

[QUOTE Bigfoot Trailers up in Arlington. $2300ish out the door with taxes and licensing for a C channel constructed treated wood 16' long 84" between the fenders 7K standard issue trailer. I'm very pleased with it :cool:[/QUOTE]

:beer: If you ever need help on the rig let me know.. Im pretty close to bunks.:awesomework:

We are fawking rollin on this sh!t. We may need some brake help thursday night spencer.

Well, the mount for the vaporizor is all but done. As an after thought, we decided to re use one of my old battery tray supports to help brace the whole deal. Will work out well since some crap mounted to it that I won't have to remount elsewhere.

dsc00159rp7.jpg

Just have to clean it up, burn it in, and paint it.

dsc00165mediumav0.jpg

Also got the mixer mounted. Joe got crazy with my throttle linkage :redneck: But It'll be burl and ain't gonna break any time soon! Now we just need to grab an extended fitting and some other misc parts and we'll be able to hook the whole damn thing up.

dsc00160mediumzj9.jpg

Then got the battery mocked into position between/behind the seats. Will pick up some cable tomorrow to wire it in.

dsc00164mediumhs7.jpg

Beyond that, Bunk and I narrowed down the list of what exactly MUST be done and created a timeline for WHEN in order to wheel on Memorial. Hopefully we'll have time to get most everything done, but regardless, the absolute neccessities will be in place :cool:

Last edited:
I have never ever liked that battery hold down---too easy for the battery to short out when using a top post battery...

What do you prefer? Simple straps over the the top that aren't as wide?

Exactly---short strap. If you pull the post's off to weld or whatever the plate is wide enough for the cable to touch both the post and the plate---poooof. I was going to bring the same thing to bunks attention but it slipped my mind..

What's your list look like for things that absolutely need finishing?

4:1s in and 300 back together is #1. Bunk may just make some shims today, or I might get some overnight fedexed. Hopefully Bobby will be able to come by too.

Needs:

Clock 300 flat
Build new crossmember for mount
Bolt driveshafts in and check for clearance through suspension cycle
Tune and test propane
Mount lap belts (shoulders will wait)
Bleed brakes and get one flex line fixed
Mount winch
Traction bar in rear

If theres extra time:

Lockrite
Skid plate