• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

Lincolnlock said:
Does that really say the lack of gayness? Who are you again? Wow.... I'll tell you what.... I won't build one for you, and that way you won't have something different from your friends at hardcoresville.

This made my day Sam. You guys are gonna have to leave that on there now just to spite all the haters. :redneck:

Patiently awaiting the next installment. :D

NotMatt said:
This made my day Sam. You guys are gonna have to leave that on there now just to spite all the haters. :redneck:

Patiently awaiting the next installment. :D
Ya im glad you said something sam, dous that guy rully think that geep looks beeter than nuzzys, well hats off to you guy nice jeep:flipoff: nice work sam!
lets see what they have to say next.:corn:

I aint bashin, Its just a preferance thing thats all. Im sure plenty of peeps will bash on my rig. Mauler has a bit of knowledge. Thats all...commence with updates..

Lincolnlock said:
Does that really say the lack of gayness? Who are you again? Wow.... I'll tell you what.... I won't build one for you, and that way you won't have something different from your friends at hardcoresville.

ha ha.........did you notice the :flipoff: and the "just playin"

lighten up a little Nancy....geesh:flipoff:

now back to life with no power

Lincolnlock said:

Ha Ha....... if you only knew:haha:

Sorry, no new pics yet... :booo:

But I got some good news tonight... Sam picked up all the neccessary hoses for the hydro steering and hooked everything up, and so far it looks like my stock steering pump will work... for a while :clappy: One less thing I have to buy before wheeling takes place :D:D:D

Next up is brake master cylinder/booster and drivelines. I'm thinking of just replacing the leaky booster with a stock CJ booster and putting on an E350 or '69 Vette MC. Those seem to be the two most popular choices for a CJ application. Just gotta make a choice on which one. Of course, I'm still open to input if anyone has any... :cool:

Mid 70's GM truck. Should bolt right in. I believe the Ford units will need to have the mounting holes opened up or slotted or something.

wagoneer or full size cherokee worked on my 74 cj. It was a bolt in, but i had to modify the pushrod a little. On my yj the brakes feel a lil mushy but I run the stock m/c with 4wh discs.

Nuzzy said:
Next up is brake master cylinder/booster and drivelines. I'm thinking of just replacing the leaky booster with a stock CJ booster and putting on an E350 or '69 Vette MC. Those seem to be the two most popular choices for a CJ application. Just gotta make a choice on which one. Of course, I'm still open to input if anyone has any... :cool:

Eric...here is what I put on the HOS Gen v2.1:::

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500377

Works like a champ...and full manual.

I did '67 Vette on an '90 XJ booster with the factory proportioning valve removed.I ran this in my XJ truggy and then swapped it over to buggy.1/2 ton chevy calipers at the corners.This set up worked awsome....brakes from hell!!

That being said.....the next car will be "probably" manual(no boost) dual res. black magic desert race junk

Well... it runs, drives, and kind of stops.... Still needs a fuel cell though.... we made a "custom" one for it with the ever trusty ratchet strap so we could do some front wheel drive parallel parking.

Last edited:
Lincolnlock said:
Still needs a fuel cell though.... we made a "custom" one for it with the ever trusty ratchet strap

Just throw the gas tank in the bed for now :redneck: No sense buying a cell and dealing with the hook ups when the propane setup is on the way. :cool:

Did ya ever get that de-humidifier in the shop or are you now officially risking your life doing under water welding on my jeep? :redneck::redneck::redneck:

That front hoop is growing on me, esp seeing it straight on in that last pic. And gawd damn those are wide axles, just sayin.:cool: