• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

sam call me when u get home frome work,:gunsmilie: im comen over if its not to late all probly be over at ajs worken on his junk.

Sam, you planning on working on it tomorrow night? Or Friday? Hell, I could come up Saturday too...

I'll bring extra clothes to work just in case :clappy:

red beard u sure did a good job at putting those light bezels on! u ever think about making it a career? IM sure theres good money in that buisness!:flipoff:

We need my 4:1s to show up before a whole bunch of stuff can happen and they're on back order :mad: :mad: :mad: The guy said they'd probably be ready to ship late in December. Once I found that out, I asked Sam what he'd prefer I buy next to keep the ball rollin'. Hopefully I can get some other parts in the mean time and get up to Marysville in the coming week :cool:

Paulie said:
Any updates Erik, CJ looks bitchin Bro

Nope. I PM'd Sam and called him a few days ago about what he thought I should buy next or what he needed to keep the ball rollin but I haven't heard back from him. He might just be in a busy time at work. He has those. :mad:

crash said:
I don't like the front hoop thingy---The bends make it look too busy...

X2 this is how it should look

front_view_cage.jpg

Notice the lack of gayness
:flipoff: :flipoff:

just playin

jeepmauler said:
X2 this is how it should look

front_view_cage.jpg

Notice the lack of gayness
:flipoff: :flipoff:

just playin

I'll joint the bandwagon. I think it looks too busy and the additional piece of tube could have been avoided. Then again, its unique and a showcase of skill.

For a linear load,straight lines are strong and being ABOVE the hood meens you sit on the hoop and the A-pillar wilst on your roof but I don't even wheel so what would I know.My bad

jeepmauler said:
For a linear load,straight lines are strong and being ABOVE the hood meens you sit on the hoop and the A-pillar wilst on your roof but I don't even wheel so what would I know.My bad

we will forgive you, I think it looks good but who cares:redneck:

Does that really say the lack of gayness? Who are you again? Wow.... I'll tell you what.... I won't build one for you, and that way you won't have something different from your friends at hardcoresville.