• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

O.M. access.

I know, just giving my two cents of knowledge about Manke Lumber. I worked for them right out of high school but that was 16 years ago. Getting them to give anybody motorized access to their land is extremely unlikely. That being said, it's hard to fault a guy for trying.

I know, just giving my two cents of knowledge about Manke Lumber. I worked for them right out of high school but that was 16 years ago. Getting them to give anybody motorized access to their land is extremely unlikely. That being said, it's hard to fault a guy for trying.

What $$ really meant to say was thank you for offering the information.:;

Keep ****ing dreaming!:haha:

Reality -1 Wheelers - 0

Honestly, if you guys got back in there, I'm not sure the Boulder'ers would roll over like last time. :;

Last edited:
Keep ****ing dreaming!:haha:

Reality -1 Wheelers - 0

Honestly, if you guys got back in there, I'm not sure the Boulder'ers would roll over like last time. :;

Who gives a damn what the "boulderers" think. If someone managed to get the property owners blessings to wheel there its private property and the owners discretion on its use. More power to someone willing to do the groundwork :awesomework:

Who gives a damn what the "boulderers" think. If someone managed to get the property owners blessings to wheel there its private property and the owners discretion on its use. More power to someone willing to do the groundwork :awesomework:

You don't have to convince me of anything. I'm not someone in control of the situation. You can thrust your anger, disappointment and frustrations at me all you want. It won't change the facts though.

I've found my peace with the whole thing. The question is, have you?

P.S. "Who gives a damn what the "boulderers" think." :eeek: The Mountaineers Club, that who. :; You think the Greenies are committed to their cause, you ain't seen nothing yet. You'd loose that battle before you even got in the door.

Let.......it.......go.:awesomework:

Pokey is my land use hero.:awesomework: -- at least for today.

You don't have to convince me of anything. I'm not someone in control of the situation. You can thrust your anger, disappointment and frustrations at me all you want. It won't change the facts though.

I've found my peace with the whole thing. The question is, have you?

P.S. "Who gives a damn what the "boulderers" think." :eeek: The Mountaineers Club, that who. :; You think the Greenies are committed to their cause, you ain't seen nothing yet. You'd loose that battle before you even got in the door.

Let.......it.......go.:awesomework:

I have no need to let go of anything. Personaly its not a trail I would ever use with my type of rig.( I did enjoy my trip through it early on though despite the scar I have on my leg from it)(thanks troy) (not for the scar) However It is a great trail for the extreme crowd and if someone is willing to fight (work) for it then they should be encouraged not beat down just because your giving up. I dont remember hearing complaints from the bouldering crowd when the trail was being used (maybe there was I just didnt hear any) So it seem like theres a good oppertunity for mixed use with very little conflict. Who knows maybe theres a chance that Manke would be open to a limited use fee type program. The bottom line is if someone is willing to do the work its their time and we shouldnt discourage it we. We should embrace it :awesomework:

They took it with a grain of salt.

They took it like the bitches that they really were.:haha:
Most of the boulderers were :cool: and we got along just fine. There were a few who didn't want us there and very nearly got run the **** over.:haha:
Boulderers are the least of my worries.

Just as the Trad Climbers had the last laugh with regards to the Index Wall, the Boulder'ers are having the last laugh with the OM.

The grass really is greener over there. I'm glad I went over.:cool:

I really dont know **** about it but I thought you could sell the acreage and holdon to the mineral rights?

Stu

I really dont know **** about it but I thought you could sell the acreage and holdon to the mineral rights?

Stu

this is true. I'm not sure why they'd be holding onto the logged land and not splitting it up. But I haven't done my research into it.

I'm somewhat with Money here, there are alternatives, but they aren't close to Reiter. For some that might be a blessing, for others it might mean camping trip.

All in All... I agree with $$... Wheeling in Washington is coming to a end and its time to move on.... I hear Colorado has lots of rocks to play on....:awesomework: