• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Obamacare

patooyee

Anyone else losing their policy that they were supposed to be able to keep? Called my agent today, he said the letter is in the mail.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Our insurance went up 120% and went to only one option, like it or leave it.

patooyee said:
Anyone else losing their policy that they were supposed to be able to keep? Called my agent today, he said the letter is in the mail.

I did, my new "comparable" plan only costs 2.67 times MORE! Thank you for the legalized raping Obama :flipgotcha:

Re: Re: Re: Obamacare

muddinmetal said:
I did, my new "comparable" plan only costs 2.67 times MORE! Thank you for the legalized raping Obama :flipgotcha:

Who are you with? If mine goes up that much we won't be able to afford it.

Re: Re: Obamacare

We had a meeting at work about it. They wouldn't give any figures yet. They claimed "minimum increases"
Enrollment starts the 11th. Y'all got me nervous now.

patooyee said:
Who are you with? If mine goes up that much we won't be able to afford it.

I had my personal insurance through Individual blue Alabama. I had the cheapest rickety plan they offered. $99 a month for a 29 yr old non smoker with a $1500 deductible. My Osama approved plan is $267 a month with a $3500 deductible. That may still seem very reasonable to some, but for it to change for no good reason and when I have a new 13 week old at home is pure BS

i read something on yahoo's links a few weeks ago about the the fine for not having insurance.... I know its the internet and you cant believe it all but here what it pretty much said.

you'll be fined if you dont have insurance. dont know the number but i think its in the 500 range
the way they plan on getting it is from your tax return. Say you get 1000 back, they will deduct the fine and pay you 500

heres the part that got my attention

they cannot MAKE you pay the fine. They cant reach in your bank and take it. There at the mercy of you paying it.
so if you break even on taxes and they say you owe 500 fine.....there just **** out of luck.

like i said its the internet and i dont know how much truth is in it but its something to think about....break even on taxes or owe some and never pay the fine if you wish to go w/o insurance.

We had a meeting a few weeks ago and basically they told us they had no idea whats gonna happen. all i know is that fn :afro: has **** all over america

The BCBS plan through my work went from $275 a month (for great insurance) to $441 for an individual (almost a 70% increase FOR NO GOOD REASON!)

My parents retirement plan went from $30's to $160 month. Last week national news did a story that said 2m people that had insurance the week before the plan was installed no longer has any. The problem is Obama care sets minimum standards for the providers. Providers were providing coverage for XXXXX can no longer afford that coverage for XXXXXX, so they drop the policies. Those same providers are sucking the government tit, they will be the ones offering the new plan we are forced to buy.

Joc said:
i read something on yahoo's links a few weeks ago about the the fine for not having insurance.... I know its the internet and you cant believe it all but here what it pretty much said.

you'll be fined if you dont have insurance. dont know the number but i think its in the 500 range
the way they plan on getting it is from your tax return. Say you get 1000 back, they will deduct the fine and pay you 500

heres the part that got my attention

they cannot MAKE you pay the fine. They cant reach in your bank and take it. There at the mercy of you paying it.
so if you break even on taxes and they say you owe 500 fine.....there just **** out of luck.

like i said its the internet and i dont know how much truth is in it but its something to think about....break even on taxes or owe some and never pay the fine if you wish to go w/o insurance.

We had a meeting a few weeks ago and basically they told us they had no idea whats gonna happen. all i know is that fn :afro: has **** all over america

It isn't a "fine". More so a "penalty" on your tax return every year. It starts out at about $100 per person w/o insurance in your household and will be up to $595 per yr per person within a couple years. I'll dig around and find the exact numbers

I need to look at mine and see how much it is going up. We have insurance through my wife's company but I'm still curious about my work's insurance...

I am afraid we have a president that does not have the mental capacity to balance a check book or either he is a Muslim that hates America and it's hard working Christian values. Or maybe both, go figure.

We lost ours at work. Company was paying half now he's not aloud to contribute toward our insurance. I'm going to have to take the fine, I'm hearing it's only 95 dollars the first year. I've went from 108 a month to 257. I personally live from check to check and I don't have the ****ing extra money. I hate this ****in :afro: in the White House. It's time to put White back in the House.. :****: Obama :gtfo:

muddinmetal said:
I had my personal insurance through Individual blue Alabama. I had the cheapest rickety plan they offered. $99 a month for a 29 yr old non smoker with a $1500 deductible. My Osama approved plan is $267 a month with a $3500 deductible. That may still seem very reasonable to some, but for it to change for no good reason and when I have a new 13 week old at home is pure BS
Me and my wife are 50 years old non smokers not any real health problems yet we have had our BCBS plan for so long we were grandfathered under the new regulations and were told not to change plans until all the bull **** gets worked out some of your plans seem real cheap compared to ours we are paying close to $700 per month with $5000 each deductible no paid Dr visits , no dental , no vision we have to keep raising the out of pocket to keep it where we can pay it we don't go to the DR unless it is a very serious problem dam shame paying that much and cant afford to use the dam stuff we are going to check and see later on if there may be something better but for now we have to set tight and wait

The fine was explained to us like this the first year the fine is $95.00 or 1% of your income which ever is greater so if you earn $40,000 a year you would pay a $400 penalty

If you are paying the penalty you still don't have insurance so one illness could ruin you.

It is not just Obama that is the problem. But he is the leader of the problem, "DEMOCRAT". There are a lot of things that the Republican party does that I don't like and I think that they are gutless at times. The flaming liberal democrat party makes me sick and they are destroying this country with all of the garbage that they support socially, environmentally, and fiscally.

Re:

We need to start our own country. Where in the Southeast can we setup so that we can encompass the most off road parks? Steve Alexander for el presidential!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

What happens if you ignore/don't pay the penalties for no coverage after few years?? I heard they will threaten seizure or whatever to collect the money... :dunno: