• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

obscene shackle flip..

BustedPinion said:
saw this on ck5, wow why the f@@@ is this mounting bracket so HUGE? :wtf:

Well make it weak so it will break. That would be kewl!

Inusrance is a good thing.

I really like the self taping bolts :redneck: it looks beafy, I would also be worried about the exhaust that close to the gas tank, but thats just mee

oh i like the design, its just HUGE, you right tho shane, very sanitary, i really dig his beadlock kits. .. and Bunk, i have seen many shackle flip brackets that are small compared to that one, and just as strong. it dosnt have to be huge to be strong.

I kinda like the looks of that mount. I see really nothing wrong with it either. But with all the work in that mount they could have spent the extra money and put grade 8 hardware on it.

I never said there was anything wrong with it​

I said its fawkin HUGE..​

nothing more nothing less..

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You said plenty more, even asked a couple questions. Sinse you don't seem to remember what you wrote just a few hours ago I outlined it for you below.:flipoff:

BustedPinion said:
I never said there was anything wrong with it I said its fawkin HUGE.. nothing more nothing less..

:rolleyes:saw this on ck5, wow why the f@@@ is this mounting bracket so HUGE?

the bracket the shackle is on, its like 3x the size of original, just curious why they are making them so huge..

ya i saw the bolts (twist, twist, SNAP!

i like the design but its really wide and sticks out hella far at the top.

oh i like the design, its just HUGE, you right tho shane, very sanitary, i really dig his beadlock kits. .. and Bunk, i have seen many shackle flip brackets that are small compared to that one, and just as strong. it dosnt have to be huge to be strong.