• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off-road trailer build!! How to make 450 bucks of a 15 dollar deal..

Silverado.on.rockstars said:
Blumes? And alright I'll do it tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Kenny Blumes yellow WE Rock and KOH buggy that's posted above. Looking forward to some pictures of your build as well.

Little bit. Not much. Been out of town all last week, took the audio box and finished it. Now I'm double checking my wires cause I wasn't exactly sober. But it worked crazy good. And loud. Lmao. Lifeguard got kinda pissed though.. But the trailer is coming along. I found some 8 lug rims and ordered rancho shocks to go on it, the axle is kinda rough shape so I'm having to fab new shock mounts since I don't trust the ones that's in it. Gonna have to get a new coupler and lights next, gonna fab my light mounts to be heavy duty and cage them off so I don't worry about then breaking off. I broke both lights trying to get this trailer on my other trailer the other day and rewelded those in a cage as we'll. found 8 lug 16" rims on CL and now going after 31 or 33s. Trying to figure out whether I want to match my truck and run toyos or not. Also buying some rockstars for 100/piece on CL and gonna have a extra set with 35s to match my truck. Mostly to show off when I'm pulling the wheeler on it. Hopefully I can get it done for Easter run, and be able to pull the wheeler on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk