• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off the chain Megasaurus Awesometastic New Phone needs a case

money_pit_yj

So I just got a awesome, new, better than most, baller status iPhone 6 last week and I need to put a case on it This is the baddest phone on the market and I need a god case to protect my device You probably want a picture so you can make an accurate suggestion, but if you don't know what an iPhone 6 looks like hit Piper up he can get one off of my facebook page and post it up! All you Samsung Galaxy folks can just post your hate in the "My phone sucks" thread. Don't even come at me with a 6 plus, thats for old people who cant see so yall can go their too. PLease give any feedback you have, general hate or randomness is much appreciated. I do have to warn you if you are hear to hate and bust on my stuff just get in line and I will handle you as soon as i get done talking to some of my fans on my new iPhone.

Really, I just want to know what kind of case other folks use. Otterbox has been good but the Pelican cases look a little better designed. I do not need full waterproof, mainly just dust and drop with a little splash of splash protection.

I have one of the smaller, hard back otter boxes on my 6. The large ones don't fit in my pocket and belt clips are gay.

I also have a i6 I have had several otter boxes they all suck the same way the rubber gets torn and loose! I decided to try a life proof this go round! The only drawbacks I have experienced is the little door on the bottom to cover up the charging hole opens way to easy! The other less worry some drawback is it's hard plastic therefor it's slick and slides easily like on the dash or center console. It is supposedly water proof so that makes the external speaker pretty muffled can't really hear the tones for text or emails?

I have had good luck with magpul cases as well as UAG cases.
Have a UAG on my iPhone 6 right now and it's been dropped numerous times with no ill effects. Also they are nice and thin so don't add a lot of bulk to your god machine. ;D

Wife is trading out our phones right now as I am typing to the Iphone 6. I done a lot of looking and I picked the Trident Cyclops case and she got a Otter Box Commuter Series, she liked mine better when the box came from amazon yesterday. I had a Trident case on my old phone and liked it, this one does have a little more grip but not enough to bother getting in or out of my pocket good luck

I have a UAG on my 6+ right now. I've dropped it a few times and it's held up fine. Before this phone I've always had Lifeproof cases, and I plan to order one for this one soon. I'm rough on phones and it's worth it to me.

al1tonyota said:
I also have a i6 I have had several otter boxes they all suck the same way the rubber gets torn and loose! I decided to try a life proof this go round! The only drawbacks I have experienced is the little door on the bottom to cover up the charging hole opens way to easy! The other less worry some drawback is it's hard plastic therefor it's slick and slides easily like on the dash or center console. It is supposedly water proof so that makes the external speaker pretty muffled can't really hear the tones for text or emails?

I'm not a fan of them. A bunch of my friends had them and all of the charger flaps ripped off eventually. Saw one fall from 2 feet onto concrete and the phone had to be replaced.

money_pit_yj said:
According to my original post your post is invalid, but since a 240lb scale squeeze would break my face, I will pretend I missed that and assumed you were talking about an iphone 6 :rolf: :stir:

A case is a case & 340lb was the # you were looking for :****:

I don't use a case, or screen protector. Somehow my phone has managed several decent drops to concrete and ballast with no damage whatsoever. Guess it was just built right, and not by apple. :dblthumb:

muddinmetal said:
A case is a case & 340lb was the # you were looking for :****:

This is why forums are tricky. I can't tell if you are angrily typing that wanting to punch me in the face or if you are returning my attempt at humor with one of your own :dunno: I do however like the body glove cases.

We'll since most fags have I phones and drive Fords, take it from us cool Chevy driven Android people, you should get a case made like your boyfriend, real soft!

Never run anything but Otter Box Defender. I launched a phone off my dash in my cruiser once when I took off from a gas station. It hit the ground at about 25 mph, skipped and landed on the sidewalk. I prompty parked on the curb and hit the flashers. Ran back and the phone was perfectly fine.

money_pit_yj said:
This is why forums are tricky. I can't tell if you are angrily typing that wanting to punch me in the face or if you are returning my attempt at humor with one of your own :dunno: I do however like the body glove cases.

Very much in jest btw... I mean I can squeeze 340, but my attempt was humor and good natured ribbing