• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official 4th of july thread!!!!!

My brother and I should be up there assuming I can get a new tie-rod fabbed up, new wheel bearings installed, ceramic coated headers installed, driveshafts fixed/installed (none of which are that complicated). Things are looking on track though and I'm looking forward to the event.

Money, that rig is badass! Hope to see it up there.

Terry

No wheeling on the 4th for me, to many idiots out there, even worse than memorial day.
We are going to have a block party/bbq at the house in Kirkland lots of fireworks because this is the last year we will be unincorporated king county. next year my house will officially be inside Kirkland city limits.:puke:

:beer:my youngest boy turns 3 the 5th.and now sence the runner is exod....he will have a great time wheelen somewhere....funny rocks most likly

happy bday wyatt boy:beer:

Last edited:
I will be there Friday around noon or so. Mark, please try to save a spot for me and my tow rig as I will have a camper on it.

Thanks, Bill

can i get a 33 foot travel trailer up there,,,, without too much colateral damage and a tandem (2 buggy) deck trailer. hey bill is the gravel road any worse than going to little iraq. thanks

can i get a 33 foot travel trailer up there,,,, without too much colateral damage and a tandem (2 buggy) deck trailer. hey bill is the gravel road any worse than going to little iraq. thanks
The road is longer than little Iraq but better condition. Its a steady clime for most of the 11 miles. The worst part is about the first 3 miles. Washboard ****. Just take your time it will be fine.
As far as the trailer goes we have someone comming up in a very nice motorhome at least 30 foot & towing a trailer and rig.
He's done it before with no issues.

I've been slacking:looser:.......give me till Monday. I'll post a nioooooce map for all that want to come.