• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official 4th of july thread!!!!!

Whats up how did ya do that??????:eeek::eeek::eeek:

... no clue... wheeling walker valley.. same **** differant day.

was on my way back to my cabin when it started skipping,
shortly after it was done.. tore it apart this morning to swap in my friends front third and there are very few teeth left:masturbanana[1]:

The road is longer than little Iraq but better condition. Its a steady clime for most of the 11 miles. The worst part is about the first 3 miles. Washboard ****. Just take your time it will be fine.
As far as the trailer goes we have someone comming up in a very nice motorhome at least 30 foot & towing a trailer and rig.
He's done it before with no issues.

Thanks mark, will bring the travel trailer then, anyone bringing any kids, mine is just about 7 and loves wheelin. if not he can stay home with mom

Thanks mark, will bring the travel trailer then, anyone bringing any kids, mine is just about 7 and loves wheelin. if not he can stay home with mom

Bring him. It's a family affair. Really cool place to be. Lot's to look at and TONS of trails as well as ROCKS. Looking forward to seeing you there:beer: Hope to see a lot of our Canadian friends there:awesomework:

other.jpg
:eeek: Only 2 miles away....

think i might be heading up here either friday after I get off work or early saturday morning, thats if all my parts show up soon so i can finnish my new frontend after the Tuff Truck event. I have never been to Nachese so Im also supposed to find out if the spot most of you will be camping 11miles in is a randome good spot to camp or if it is an actual camping spot that might have a bathroom?

think i might be heading up here either friday after I get off work or early saturday morning, thats if all my parts show up soon so i can finnish my new frontend after the Tuff Truck event. I have never been to Nachese so Im also supposed to find out if the spot most of you will be camping 11miles in is a randome good spot to camp or if it is an actual camping spot that might have a bathroom?
No bathroom. bring a shovel.

Drive or jack.

A, B, C. 1, 2, 3.

Let me show you something.

Baaarrrgh

The game is to count have many times Bill says these, over the weekend.

:kissmyass::D:hi:

Drive or jack.

A, B, C. 1, 2, 3.

Let me show you something.

Baaarrrgh

The game is to count have many times Bill says these, over the weekend.

:kissmyass::D:hi:

I like the let me show you some thing one best!!!!!:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework: here money i got the first karneg of the trip. check your real e-mail in about 5 min....:rolleyes:

:stirpot: Alright boys time to kill the computer for the week!!!!

Time to wheel!!!! see ya up at the cheese if your in!!!!!:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework:

I hear ya on the "tuff truck" I had to do a rebuild on mine as well!! I guess that's what us "hybrids" get for running the buggy course and jumping the sheeit out of our rigs:redneck: It was fun though:beer:

As for the camping spot 11 miles up Rock Creek Rd. It's a random spot with lot's of parking. Hope to see you there. It's worth the trip. Especially in your rig and having never been. There's a chance I will be leaving early Saturday morning. So get yo **** fixed and come wheel!!!:beer:

jeremy and i will be leaving on friday at 1:30 from bremerton. how far past the little naches road turn is rock creek road? i know milk creek road is just past the river turn.

Latest posts