• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

PBs in remote pit one, when they showed Slwason going through there you could see it in the background with a jack under it and people working on it.

This is gonna get interesting soon when these guys catch back up to that pile of cars in Jackhammer...looking forward to seeing some "alternate" lines

Steele3 said:
Yeah, and looks like hes back on the move now.

:****:

Jackhammer is a clusterfuck and a half right now. I'd be interested to see that up close in person. Just curious as to how difficult it truly is. I'm sure it isn't a walk in the park. If I recall though, didn't a couple of the earlier cars make it fairly quick?

clemsonjeep said:
This is gonna get interesting soon when these guys catch back up to that pile of cars in Jackhammer...looking forward to seeing some "alternate" lines

Yea, someone just needs to play ramblin' man and im sure slawson can find a line over 2-3 cars

Yeah a few of them walked it, but I think most of these guys are letting their nerves get them...and after watching 10 other rigs winch through it you just figure you have to.

It ends up like that cause there is really only 1 or 2 lines up it and they both are right there where someone wants to park a recovery truck :wtflol:

I think the leaders are going to hit jackhammer before they clear this **** out. It's going to be a bad ass finish if all the fast guys get back together for a sprint finish.

Just remembered that Erik Miller already ran BACKDOOR...so that means that Gilstrap and Adler have to go run it...and it appears to be open at the moment. So...theoretically he could make it to Jackhammer before those 2 guys...still a good chance for an East Coast driver!

I dont think miller was ever out, hes only down 20-30 minutes i bet. and after 2 more laps of parking lots there is no telling who might pop up first on corrected time

GIZMO1 said:
d0dd305e24766cefe45adc1620eac64c.jpg

Isn't that plowboy? I just tuned in but that looks like it to me? :dunno: