• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re:

My laptop keeps dying trying to stream it and for some reason my phone won't cast through chromecast. Might be time for a new tablet

The video is awesome, but its weird watching it with pretty much no sounds. Its so quiet. I wish they were giving constant updates about drivers.

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
My laptop keeps dying trying to stream it and for some reason my phone won't cast through chromecast. Might be time for a new tablet
Use the livestream app. Working great as my wife drives me down i75

ibrokeit said:
The video is awesome, but its weird watching it with pretty much no sounds. Its so quiet. I wish they were giving constant updates about drivers.

I would rather have no sound than that weird music they were playing at the start of the race.

My work has a blocker on our internets and i can't watch it. Last year i brought my tablet and watched it there but they pitched a fit about it. Bastards.

Re:

Will someone post the tracker link? On the phone, they want me to pay 3 dollars. Don't need it that bad. Don't have access to a computer right now.

The information the announcers are getting doesnt match up with the trackers...Adler is still in 2nd. Really didn't expect to see him this close to the top...

Mortalis5509 said:
Yea I got the wife's phone streaming it, and trying to do the tracker on mine. The link above ask me to download the app, and then pay $3. Don't know how to circumvent the charge.
Ooo, not sure about that.

Trackers have a decent delay on them, they also dont all update at the same time. It might look like someone has been passed but it could just be one of the trackers not updating in sync.

In other news, jackhammer is starting to fill up and action is kicking up

Damn...Casey Currie woulda really pissed off the local Jeep club by moving that big ass boulder...lol Gonna be a good time watching him take the line he's aiming for!!! :woot:

Lurker said:
Ooo, not sure about that.

Trackers have a decent delay on them, they also dont all update at the same time. It might look like someone has been passed but it could just be one of the trackers not updating in sync.

In other news, jackhammer is starting to fill up and action is kicking up

Yeah I'd been watching it over a 10min period to give things time to catch up and it kept showing Adler ahead of him...but now Gilstrap is out in front of him. :driving: