• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

man that sucks for Ritchie.

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

I feel bad for plowboy. That's a lot of money !!!!!

Dern sucks for richie but tripp is a certified redneck and makes the south look idiotic. Could we not pick a better southeast announcer?

STROKERYOTA said:
Anyone know what the hell happen

My guess is a wire came off of or the solenoid valve failed on the self center part of the rear steer.

Well, the most expensive car there, done the very least! Go figure

Bummer for richie man. We all wanted to see more. Man, did you see richie come out of that first turn? That sucker was uncontrollable !! Granted no rear steer but holy smokes that baby was movin!!

I straight up don't like Tripps style. Loud, annoying, abrasive, not for me. However. He is on our side, plays the field and reps our type of wheeling. Hit it like it owes you money mister pullen.

Wonder for many west coast rig have less then 200 hours track/trail/testing time? Wonder how many bouncers have more than that? I have never understood taking an unproven vehicle to this event.

JohnG said:
My guess is a wire came off of or the solenoid valve failed on the self center part of the rear steer.

I hate it for him!

JohnG said:
Wonder for many west coast rig have less then 200 hours track/trail/testing time? Wonder how many bouncers have more than that? I have never understood taking an unproven vehicle to this event.

You hit the nail on the head!

Always bugs to be worked out with new rigs, sucks for richie

Wonder if a rock hit one of these plugs?

PlowBoyII%20(132)%20copy.jpg

That would make sense.

Wonder why they wouldn't use the tried and true splitter valve type setup?

I was wondering about the placement of that return to center ram when I first saw that picture.