• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

And the south wins. ...plus best of show

Kel Lawrence

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

This definately makes me wanna get a better way to watch it. I'll be getting a hold of my Internet provider soon about getting faster Internet so it's smoother

You kidding me!!! Slawson seriously backed out ?!?!?

Wow......great entertainment

What a show, hell ya bobby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LightBnDr said:
You kidding me!!! Slawson seriously backed out ?!?!?

Wow......great entertainment

Yeah that was pretty crappy to back out like that after bobbys run!!! even the announcers didn't agree with it. but I will say that I don't think that bobbys 22.5 second run will be topped for a long time.. crazy to think that last years winning time was 31 seconds!!

Oh and I love the way that bobby tanners run silenced the annoying announcer :woot:

As much as I can't stand listening to Tripp, I think he was my fav announcer. The west coast guy was starting to slur way too much.

WTF is this? They have a priest on site? :wtflol:
WTF%20BDC.jpg

I thought they said tim cameron won it? Supposedly ge was faster than bobby in his u4 car? Wonder if it still goes to the east since he was in a u4 car?

Rjhoward32006 said:
I thought they said tim cameron won it? Supposedly ge was faster than bobby in his u4 car? Wonder if it still goes to the east since he was in a u4 car?

Cameron ran 28.301 according to the Ultra4 website. A full 6 seconds behind Bobby. SRRS was well represented.

Might have had a little too much to drink last night....I was yelling at the screen when that time was posted. Seat time, shock tuning and a big set of balls for the win. Randy didn't even put on a show for the crowd. Makes me think the West Coast guys, minus the Kentucky boy driving a U4, need to STFU. There best driver was 65 and from the east coast. I know it is a make it or break it event, but by Gawd, Bobby Tanner set the bar pretty damn high for years to come.

Kel Lawrence

Early back in the conversation.... Whose money is on Bobby? Haha man I love to watch that guy drive plum made skill.

Thanks everyone for the post and updates it made the event that much better!

SRRS all the way!!

Latest posts