• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

5BrothersFabrication said:

This is what most people have come to expect from KoH. The old footage from 2010 shows that this was pretty calm compared to some of the not so regulated days of KoH. The pit shenanigans were in remote pit 2 from what i remember, 25mph limit. Tom Wayes side surfing over 4490s winch cable last year could have took a really quick turn for the worse, but I don't remember to much hell being raised about it.

Ok. I saw the video of him running over that car. I guess that is what happened last year. I'm still trying to find a video of the stuff he did this year to make everybody mad.

M4Wheeler said:
Randy is an introvert and doesn't like being in front of the cameras.
This... I have met Randy years ago, 2009 I think, and he is shy.

As far as the move in the pits, I would like to see video of it.

Re:

Meh Shannon needed it for the stupid video they made. Slwason is in for the win. Screw everything else.

Re:

And to me his interview after the race he looked like he wasn't sure if he had won. I know if i raced as long as they did and crossed the line first I'd be speechless. Hell I can barely talk after climbing one stupid obstacle at a park. Picture doing 9hrs of **** that keeps you pumped then a mic shoved in your face.

5BrothersFabrication said:

I guess if that's what's required to win there's no longer any point in undergoing any formalities in trying to be liked. You either win and are hated or are liked and lose.

That siren alone is enough to make me want to inflict a large dental bill upon him.

well guys and gals, I was the topic from about page 9 thru 26 on what I said on the stage, I should of said Shannon cambell was in front of me winching ( or can I say he was in front of me since he was a lap ahead of me) and I waited till he was on top of backdoor then I climbed it with no trouble, while Shannon was getting back in his car I went around him (going around and passing by him evidentally is not the same) so at this point I am totally confused on what I did. All I can say is Shannon Cambell is a very nice and humble person and I am sure he did not take it the wrong way. I am going to try and finish that race in a buggy(I will spend my money any which way I please, eor and wod both have benefitted from that).You are welcome to hate on me as much as you want, instead why don't u talk about rwr race team(timmie,cole,jimmy,blake,bill,and others) that finished the 215 painful mile race. This is why I do not get on hardline much, all of us are hard working americans and by the way tell the person that has a half naked pic that likes to comment to cover up, she has a daddy that would not appreciate the pic.

Found this somewhat interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_1272186687393020.jpeg
    IMG_1272186687393020.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 106
patooyee said:
I guess if that's what's required to win there's no longer any point in undergoing any formalities in trying to be liked. You either win and are hated or are liked and lose.

That siren alone is enough to make me want to inflict a large dental bill upon him.
i dont have a clue who this guy is but just based on this video alone im going to say he is a DOUCHEBAG

93puggy said:
Found this somewhat interesting.

Haha. Until 2014 they were basically the only option. I suspect that TWF will get on that list eventually if they continue on the path they are on, don't you?

hokie_yj said:
I thought a siren was pretty standard on U4 cars to warn other drivers that you're there. I could definitely be wrong though.

I thought the rules called for a horn or something. Either way, super annoying.