• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

offroad expo nashville

jeeptj99 said:
my plan as usual is to show up unprepared and mooch off of your over preparedness

Markrobinson said:
I am usually too proud to ask for or accept help, but wouldn't be surprised if he says "I brought three kid sized ponchos we got at the sample sale"

Hey I resemble both of those remarks!

Currently removing sample sale ponchos from the "Items to pack" list but will replace with non-sample sale ponchos...

ridered3 said:
Hey I resemble both of those remarks!

Currently removing sample sale ponchos from the "Items to pack" list but will replace with non-sample sale ponchos...

Do you own anything that's not sample sale? HA! What time are you guys getting there?

jeeptj99 said:
Do you own anything that's not sample sale? HA! What time are you guys getting there?

Ha there's a handful of items that don't come from there. But I have a hard time actually paying full price for stuff, so I wish everything came from there.

Will keep you posted on time plans once I know them.

ridered3 said:
First year of the show in Nashville. We plan to go at some point on Saturday and wander around for a few hours.

https://uorshow.com/tennessee/
It says "Jeeps of Instagram live". Does this mean that Tony B. is going to make a appearance? :stir: :rolf:

Meant to post pictures last week but forgot until early this morning.

Went to the Expo with a handful of others from on here. Thought it had a good turnout of vendors and vehicle son display. Hopefully it comes back next year.

Latest posts