• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OHHS auto class crawler donations please!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is garrett and i go to Oak Harbor High School. The auto class wants to make a crawler. Will anyone give donations please? The only things we have are a blazer frame, chevy 350 turbo motor w/ carburetor and a dana 60 rear axles. Please we really want this to happen!!! thanks

nice idea!
are you guys just looking for parts,or money donated?
this wold be a cool thing for a couple vendors to jump on...

dont give up? keep asking.. look around also in the free section.

I'd like to see some more details, maybe get the instructor to post up. What's the plan with this, who will the truck belong to? What will they do with the rig?

As stated give us some details so we don't assume anything..

Like any big prodject without some kind of game plan you are just shooting blanks...

ok i am going to talk to the instructor thursday and i will post the details tomarrow (thursday) the instructor is Mr. McDonald. thanks ill be on tomarrow

Well at least we know there's proof positive he goes to Oak Harbor school. Posted this today, and gonna reply tomorrow(Thursday).... But today is Thursday right??????:cheer:

that is sooooooo funny hahah i always say i go to oak harbor high school when i say something stupid or count wrong hahah like at poker lol cause my freind went there and he always says oh yah we know u went to oak harbor haha. sorry i just thought yesterday was wednesday haha my week went by fast when i found out it was friday today lol. um i didnt go to the meeting obviously but we meet every thursday. we jsut want to build a crawler we can crawl like up at walker or some other place. i will ask the teacher to post something on here on monday sorry about the confusions.

I'd highly have your instructor post up or atleast get someone who doesn't type replies like a 12 year old if you want anyone to take you serious.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck with the project.

we jsut want to build a crawler we can crawl like up at walker or some other place. i will ask the teacher to post something on here on monday sorry about the confusions.

I know people talk like 'valley' folk but I didn't know people typed 'valley' as well

And...my little school is starting a crawler project. We've got a base car to work off of but want to make it better. The teacher is Mr T Jones. I'll give you my address in Lynnwood if you want to start shipping parts or mailing money. It'll be ready for KOH 2011 if you send me enough good parts and cash.

Last edited:
Bottom line is----

If you want us to take you serious you need to gie a game plan with some intelegent thought.