• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

okay got my spurs and pinions

spidertoy

Mod dude....
so how do I attach the spur gear to my pede? is there another piece that I need to get or should the stock pede spur gear adapter thingie work just fine?

Are you using a slipper clutch or is that the slipper eliminator thingy I've read about? Also does a 72 tooth 32pitch spur fit on a pede tranny without hitting the driveshaft? I was thinking the 72 was bigger than the 87 tooth 48pitch spur.

I have 48Pitch 87 tooth, and an 84 tooth on its way, as far as a slipper clutch, I am using a locked pede tranny... as for the overall size compared to the 72 32P I have no clue, I am merely going to run what seems to be common and what Crash sent me after

I was just posting those links up for comparison. I didn't pay attention to the number of teeth or pitch.

oh its alright, I already have the stuff, just needed to know how to attach the bloomin thing cause I didnt see the holes:rolleyes::looser:

Sorry, I saw the 72 tooth and thought, last time I looked there was no way it would fit on a pede. I run an 87tooth with a 14tooth pinion for a little more grunt and less wheelspeed and the 84tooth with an 18tooth pinion for more wheelspeed. I also run a 65 turn axiom motor on 8cells. Thinking about going to a 55 or 45 turn so I could gear it with the 87spur and 14 or 12 pinion and still have the wheelspeed with more grunt. Keep up the good work on your build.