• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Old Hardline sayings

tonybolton said:
Can't hide money is the best....it's the ultimate rile'r upp'er :drinkers: :rolf:

It pains me to see that one now. I know it was all in good fun, but somehow it bothers me that Patrick (and you) unfairly caught so much hell with that and now he isn't here anymore. The two will forever be tied together to me.

Attachments

• 1nezp2.jpg
    1nezp2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 322
muddinmetal said:
It pains me to see that one now. I know it was all in good fun, but somehow it bothers me that Patrick (and you) unfairly caught so much hell with that and now he isn't here anymore. The two will forever be tied together to me.

I still catch myself wanting to text him something or ask him a question.....then it hits me all over again. Still got that number....

tonybolton said:
I still catch myself wanting to text him something or ask him a question.....then it hits me all over again. Still got that number....

Me to, and the text messages. Can't bring myself to erase them.

Old hardline didn't start a new thread to start a new topic they cluttered up so poor guys 4 cell post about his camAro!

Everytime I see MuddinMetal post I always remember #freemuffinmetal from when he got kicked off for messing with Batshit. That **** made me laugh pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Everytime I see MuddinMetal post I always remember #freemuffinmetal from when he got kicked off for messing with Batshit. That **** made me laugh pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Just think about that... you ****ers picked him over me... How'd that work out for everybody :flipoff1:

muddinmetal said:
Just think about that... you ****ers picked him over me... How'd that work out for everybody :flipoff1:
Dont group me in that. I was screen shotting your texts and posting for you to answer questions. John g finally said screw it and let you come back warly!