Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

,,I,, ,,I,,

I can't ****ing understand this ****ing thread

Mega Quote

Check out the tiki torch I made :dblthumb:

null_zpsb61edd68.jpg

Re: Re: One day...

Mason, where did you get the wick from? I have a wine bottle at my house that would be a good candidate for such a fantastic creation.

TacomaJD said:
Mason, where did you get the wick from? I have a wine bottle at my house that would be a good candidate for such a fantastic creation.

fiberglass wick

hobby lobby, or other gay craft stores... or order it by the foot online. It's cheap

Re: Re: Re: Re: One day...

TBItoy said:
fiberglass wick

hobby lobby, or other gay craft stores... or order it by the foot online. It's cheap

Schweet, I was about to buy some new tiki's for my side deck since my other ones are old and weathered....but I think this is a much cooler idea!

TacomaJD said:
Schweet, I was about to buy some new tiki's for my side deck since my other ones are old and weathered....but I think this is a much cooler idea!

I want to make some out of old antique metal gas cans... just to **** with people :dblthumb:

TacomaJD said:

TacomaJD said:
Mason, where did you get the wick from?
:tc
IMG_20130729_173337_848_zpsd0c66450.jpg

I have a wine bottle at my house that would be a good candidate for such a fantastic creation.

TBItoy said:
fiberglass wick

X Glenn SAIL SelL

TacomaJD said:

I got mine at Home Depot by the tiki torches :dblthumb:

Latest posts