• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

oops... can i turn back now?

while all you homos have been busy posting on the interweb today, i've been playing with my weiner in the garage.

P1000311.jpg

P1000312.jpg

P1000314.jpg

P1000316.jpg

P1000317.jpg

back to the garage i go, I have a floor to sheetmetal, and seats to mount. :bananadance:

I see your full float 60 housing sitting on the floor.....I'd run a spindle nut onto the end threads,both sides, just to protect the threads from getting banged up on the floor. Those fine threads are a PITA if they get banged up at all

I see your full float 60 housing sitting on the floor.....I'd run a spindle nut onto the end threads,both sides, just to protect the threads from getting banged up on the floor. Those fine threads are a PITA if they get banged up at all

Im not using that pile of **** anymore. I gotta get it out of my way. I'm hoping to have this thing a full roller this week so i can clean out my working space.

Thanks Mark M. for the rear axle. Picked up a complete toyota wide rear from him this morning. And now its ready to sit on its own weight. I just gotta get the 33's i have mounted up again. Then it will be a roller :awesomework:

Im going to grab the engine hoist, and will start on mounts here shortly :cool:

why aren't you going to run that FF 60?:eeek:

Because i dont have the money to build it the way i want to right now. And i'm tired of not wheeling. I already have 5.29 gears for the toyota axle, and will just lincoln lock it. done deal for now. It will hold up with my driving style.

Because i dont have the money to build it the way i want to right now. And i'm tired of not wheeling. I already have 5.29 gears for the toyota axle, and will just lincoln lock it. done deal for now. It will hold up with my driving style.

right on, i hear ya bout the money situation been wanting to swap my toy axles out for one tons just dont have the money to do it the way i want at the moment

build on:cool::beer:

i take it your going to hold onto the 60 till you can build it right

Latest posts