• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

oops... can i turn back now?

TheMasterbater

These pictures were takin at 4 Pm earlier in the night.

fj3.jpg

fj2.jpg

and last night as of 1 am. :redneck:

fj4.jpg

Whats happening, cut down dana 44 up front, Dana 60 in the rear, All new tube work to the ass end 4link and coilovers all 4 corners, and a toyota 22re engine :fawkdancesmiley: Or maybe a Fuel injected 5.0 with a T-18 tranny granny first year, and D300 transfer case.

Last edited:
Wow--so let me guess--only took a couple hammer smacks for the body to fall off :redneck:

:awesomework:

Ha ha ha, The floor yes, the cowl and hood are actually rust free :awesomework:

The frame goes into the sandblaster within the next week or 2, then i'll do the rear tube work and box the frame off, then send it in for Powdercoating :masturbanana[1]:

full widths are frick'n w-i-d-e :eek:

good luck on your 2 year build :flipoff:

no auto???

Auto's are for vaginas, i ****in hate them.

The assholes are gettin cut down, i wanna be around 80 inches. Its at 84 as it sits.

2 year build? I doubt it, but money is gonna be the object slowing me down.

It is personal preference, I used to think people who drove auto's were *****'s, I was hardcore manual, Manual valve body auto is the best of both world's in my opinion.

Lets keep this on topic--if you girls want to talk about v. then take it to the chatter box

your welcome

Hey Masterbater.... I just realized it was your place I drove past yesterday. I was tooling around down by you looking at house colors (yeah, I need to paint) and I saw your pile in the garage.

After seeing this thread, I connected the dots. So, your getting it ready for winter than? When is your project going to be completed this round?

Hey Masterbater.... I just realized it was your place I drove past yesterday. I was tooling around down by you looking at house colors (yeah, I need to paint) and I saw your pile in the garage.

After seeing this thread, I connected the dots. So, your getting it ready for winter than? When is your project going to be completed this round?

I'm hoping for the hangover run. We shall see.

is it done yet?

I suppose since i ask u that all the time, i'm gonna hear it a lot huh? :haha: