• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Orbital valves

eBay, I picked up a brand new one for ~$40 shipped. :fawkdancesmiley: Poor guy didn't have a clue what he had. :haha:

There are a lot of "good" orbital valves out there, and I've driven most of the "good" ones, the orbital valve's we use here at S&N had a lot of trial and error, and research go into finding the the right one. IMO they are the best you are going to buy.

Ill be in the market soon Darius, so what do your guy's run? And what are the numbers on it, displacement, open center?

And for crying out loud, it's a STEERING valve, not an "orbital" valve. Noobs. :fawkdancesmiley: At least Lincolnlock got it right.

ha ha ha, that's why our's are the best and nobody else has them. come buy one and figure it out.:D

I need a setup for my Willys. Can you give me some details? Do they have feedback and a return to center feature? What PS pump is required (I have a stock pump of a Buick 231)? What's the RAM size? I need to know if it matches up with what Crash needs me to get.

I've good your bomb proof steering on my 4Runner and you've done some axle building for me. I KNOW your work :)

What makes yours better then the "good" ones? Not asking for numbers just what works better

its from S$N fab, duh!:rolleyes:

I put an orbital on the stomper off of a forklift, used a stock chev pump, and a ram that used to open a door on a NAVY ship (2x8). then I spent years of studying and schooling to understand hydraulics, years of asking #s, pros and cons, etc.:flipoff: just kidding!! I took it all home bolted it on started it up. worked perfect. 4 turns lock to lock, tons of power, CHEAP, and it even has a gyrator pump so I can steer with the engine off. and it turns 53s easily on a 7000# truck.:fawkdancesmiley:

but now I am saving for the good ones cuz I guess mine dont work:booo: this **** aint brain surgery.

look on ebay for deals. I sold 3 orbitals at the swap meet last week. I buy them off ebay for dirt!! people list them as motors, orbotrals, stering valves, look for danfoss, charr-lyn. anything strange but close.

Latest posts