• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Our KOH?

Thats private property bro.I was told by what I want to think of as a reliable source.He says he knows the people that own that area(canyons) and they are really pissed right now cause all the garbage and tires etc that been hauled out there latley...and geuss what they blaim it on us wheelin dudes.

"I seen those toyota pu rock crawler guys out there, so I know its them" is what he says they told him.

I asked for a name and # for these folks I would love to chat with them.I havnt got any info yet.:mad:

Persoanlly I thought all that area was owned by K.G.H.? or is that the yellpit area thats leased to the range cow farmers?

I dunno ,but would like to get the low down on it.

On thread topic:this sounds like a blast wherever it goes,I want in,my new buggy thing will be set up for this kinda stuff.

I've heard its private land too but from what we've found the canyon area is KGH, the area to the south where the sand is, is private/ railroad depending on where you are and tha area between the park and canyons is all private.

We started the ball rolling last summer and the trigger will get pulled this year on a massive cleanup of all the shooters leftovers and tires. :D

I've heard its private land too but from what we've found the canyon area is KGH, the area to the south where the sand is, is private/ railroad depending on where you are and tha area between the park and canyons is all private.

We started the ball rolling last summer and the trigger will get pulled this year on a massive cleanup of all the shooters leftovers and tires. :D
Not even sure exactly were your talking about (haven't taken the time to look through the back threads), but :awesomework: :awesomework: for the effort and pro-active stance anyway. More wheeling areas is always good, and I'm definitely of the opinion that private wheeling is going to be were its going to need to go for the future of this sport (along with some Tort reform and zoning/land-use reform)

Not even sure exactly were your talking about (haven't taken the time to look through the back threads), but :awesomework: :awesomework: for the effort and pro-active stance anyway. More wheeling areas is always good, and I'm definitely of the opinion that private wheeling is going to be were its going to need to go for the future of this sport (along with some Tort reform and zoning/land-use reform)

Its a good area that with some work of whats there and some additional man made features could easily be comp friendly. But for now it is a fawking mess, YEARS of target practice/skeet shooting has left it littered with empty casings. Luckily most of that is in a few main area's. The tire issue isn't bad but we'd need to find a place willing to take them for free otherwise disposal would be rather expensive.

We will probably do the cleanup in concert with a couple local wheeling clubs but that is a detail that hasn't been nailed down yet so I'll leave their names out of this. I'd like to have the cleanup on the same weekend as the invitation run so if anyone gets invited to a cleanup over here think twice before saying no. :flipoff:

How many tires?

I know in my area, the county and cities do vocational/semi-annual "recycle" events, and usually tires is one of the things they take. Usually like 15 or so (unmounted) can be dropped off for free.

Get a few guys to do that over a few events and the tires go away. Maybe talk to the county in question?

Food for thought. Is this that place over by Vantage that was talked about in previous threads? or someplace else. Where's the (rough) location in question (general area, I don't need, nor would care for you to post specifics on an open board)

Off the top of my head I'd say there is in the 'hood of 50ish tires. Some mounted some not, I'm pretty sure my county does the same deal every so often.

Nope not even close to vantage, It is near the tri cities on a river. :D

Latest posts