• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ouray CO 08

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
Spent last week in Ouray CO with some great friends.

Had a blast did most all the main trails up there, no real hard wheelin just great scenery, great friends, some snow and not near enough oxygen.....

P1070623.jpg

Wow, those are incredible pics. the house on top of the waterfalls, and the road under the rocks... Thanks for the excellent pics. I must now research this Ouray, you speak of. :awesomework:

ps. glad you werent hurt w/ the dodge rim incident.

Sy, just read your whole report on TTORA. Absolutely PHENOMENAL pics :cool: I have a whole new desire to visit my cousin in CO and see it all for myself!! :beer:

Oh, and this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen...

P1070807.jpg

Very :cool:

Did you guys camp along the way or have a central camping spot?

We had a centralized camp spot in Ouray. There is open camping all over if you dare the bears and critters we stayed in a cabin in Timber Ridge camground in Ouray.

Sy, just read your whole report on TTORA. Absolutely PHENOMENAL pics :cool: I have a whole new desire to visit my cousin in CO and see it all for myself!! :beer:

Oh, and this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen...

P1070807.jpg

There was an Orange and black one there too that was cool but it was behind the motorhome and I couldn't get a pic.

I posted links to my photobucket with all the pics.

This area is only usable cos of snow fall for about 2 months a year. mid July through mid september. Alot go over July 4th for awesome fireworks shows in Ouray and Silverton but alot of the trails aren't open yet cos of snow drifts.

Where did you guys find this gem?

P1070469.jpg

P1070470.jpg

Back in the woods when one of the females went to pee, it from the US airforce, is 4 wheel drive and a diesel. interior was chewed from the mice/rats but it had good tires on it and some new mechanicals on it as well.

Latest posts