• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OUtlet Mall

That's some cool looking ****... Has anyone driven it yet?

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's All about the Krawlin !!

Last edited:
That's some cool looking ****... Has anyone driven it yet?

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's All about the Krawlin !!

I've driven all the existing trail with the exception of the last bit we worked on yesterday.I need a couple solid cars to follow to yard me back out.The pics in this thread don't represent the trail..just boulders along side said access trail. "For the most part" very few of the "house size" boulders are even relevant......most overhang on all sides and are not anything you could get on.There are a few that are "usable" and they will be exploited to the fullest (once we have the access trail punched through).The access trail is a handfull all on it's own:;

I've driven all the existing trail with the exception of the last bit we worked on yesterday.I need a couple solid cars to follow to yard me back out.The pics in this thread don't represent the trail..just boulders along side said access trail. "For the most part" very few of the "house size" boulders are even relevant......most overhang on all sides and are not anything you could get on.There are a few that are "usable" and they will be exploited to the fullest (once we have the access trail punched through).The access trail is a handfull all on it's own:;

Is there nowhere to turn around, so that you can drive back out? Are you building the trail with Jobless & Binder, I know that they have two solid rigs that could yard you out. I have only been to Reiter once and I thought it was a really good place to wheel. Need to get up there more often. That is some cool looking **** though.

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the Krawlin !!!!

Last edited:

I will definitly be interested in seeing thiz take shape! UPPer or lower switchback for the exit?

I will definitly be interested in seeing thiz take shape! UPPer or lower switchback for the exit?

My vote is Upper but as a group we'll decide.

Binders down waitin for parts and Brads outa country diving sooo.....

when I get stuck...I GET STUCK :redneck: I me be dumb but I ain't stoopit.....I'm waiting for back up from the homies before wading into the new stuff:cool:

:masturbanana[1]: I'm :bananadance: EXCITED! :masturbanana[1]:

You guys ROCK for putting in the time and effort on this new trail.

I'll do my part if I have the rig back in time.:cool:

Mauler is part of the gang Ted.:;

Cool.. Is that the new trail you were telling me about? Next time you head up there, give me a call & I'll go, this time try not to school me so hard on NW Wheelin.:;

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the KRAWLIN !!!

Cool.. Is that the new trail you were telling me about? Next time you head up there, give me a call & I'll go, this time try not to school me so hard on NW Wheelin.:;

Ted Grady
Pro Modified Class
91 Linked YJ

It's ALL about the KRAWLIN !!!

It was a good run last time Ted..... No schoolin.. shoot us a PM for the next meeting. something is planned

My vote is Upper but as a group we'll decide.

Binders down waitin for parts and Brads outa country diving sooo.....

when I get stuck...I GET STUCK :redneck: I me be dumb but I ain't stoopit.....I'm waiting for back up from the homies before wading into the new stuff:cool:

Well ****, I can just pull Brad's jeep out of the garage and borrow it to come up and help y'all... Could prolly even steal the gooseneck too. :D:D:D

It's cool to hear that DNR is letting you guys push this through, Good Job!:awesomework:

They did? :eeek: I was wondering since I hadn't seen any mention.... You guys doing this might want to say something so people don't start thinking they can go in there and blaze trails anywhere they want.

They did? :eeek: I was wondering since I hadn't seen any mention.... You guys doing this might want to say something so people don't start thinking they can go in there and blaze trails anywhere they want.

I don't know whether they got permission or not (highly doubting it...) but i am curious :eeek:

Yup permission granted....and encouraged as the area is a fresh clearcut.The moto trail(which shares the same entrance) is signed and designated moto only ,no jeep.The beginning of the jeep trail WAS signed and designated jeep,no moto, for a while the sign was just defaced, now it has been completely removed:rolleyes: