• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OUtlet Mall

Not Jobless

Mr Funbags
Is a little bit longer as of today :redneck:

Be warned though, if you decide to go on it ensure you have at least one winch with good cable/rope, some one you trust in another vehicle and something to beat off the greenie rock climbers with attitudes :haha: :haha:

Guaranteed winching, probably breakage & body damage and your bung hole will be squeezed tight pretty much the whole time :cool:

I was planning on going in the morning instead of the Mountain Loop, but I am not sure my axles are up for the mall crawling :fawkdancesmiley:

As soon as my junk is done, I plan on bringing some spare shafts and givin her a try.

Please don't...the original "tear drop" loop you may get down in to but then what....................

the new 100+ yards.....your **** will leave in pieces.

This is just a friendly warning.....everyone has a right to be there....at least thats what I'm told.

Damn it, I need to get there a bit earlier....I have never been to the outlet malls that far out:redneck:

Please don't...the original "tear drop" loop you may get down in to but then what....................

This is just a friendly warning.....everyone has a right to be there....at least thats what I'm told.

I know my limits. :awesomework:

Ok, I'm behind the times in the web wheelin department and missed the revelation of where exactly the outlet mall is. I will be at REiter tomorow and could use a good asshole puckering:D I also have a winch with a new rope and the body is thrashed anyways, have cage, will rolover:redneck: So. Am I gona have to run the same ol same ol, or will someone tell me where it is?

Ok, I'm behind the times in the web wheelin department and missed the revelation of where exactly the outlet mall is. I will be at REiter tomorow and could use a good asshole puckering:D I also have a winch with a new rope and the body is thrashed anyways, have cage, will rolover:redneck: So. Am I gona have to run the same ol same ol, or will someone tell me where it is?

I'll be out there this morning, I'll show ya where's it at.

Ethan your taking the rental :haha: and thanks for call :looser:

I thought you wernt gona wheel until you did you'r steering and a front locker, and isnt you'r steering box sitting on a bench at work? :fawkdancesmiley:

I thought you wernt gona wheel until you did you'r steering and a front locker, and isnt you'r steering box sitting on a bench at work? :fawkdancesmiley:

No the steeling box is a spare kevin is going to drill it out but my 4 runner is ready it's at jarreds. :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:

sounds fawk'n sick:cool:

any queer steer only lines?:fawkdancesmiley:

sounds fawk'n sick:cool:

any queer steer only lines?:fawkdancesmiley:

You wouldn't want anything to do with the Outlet Mall, it's not **** compared to the trails up in Canada that were made by full bodied rigs w/leaf springs and DOT's :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: