• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OUtlet Mall

Yup permission granted....and encouraged as the area is a fresh clearcut.The moto trail(which shares the same entrance) is signed and designated moto only ,no jeep.The beginning of the jeep trail WAS signed and designated jeep,no moto, for a while the sign was just defaced, now it has been completely removed:rolleyes:

cool, sucks the sign was ripped up, go figure:looser:

Educated guess is that the climbers pulled it.There has been animosity from the climbers from the get go.

Also---jeff or who ever talked to somebody (I am pretty sure I know who you talked to) did they happen to mention that area may not be DNR land? Judging by the maps its pretty close to the private owned areas....
Just a bit of info....

Hey Sy.

Trail is punched all the way through.Made a pretty good effort to run the whole thing this last weekend but failed.Got 'bout 1/2 way and about another 50' into virgin terratory.It's been raining a bunch and the dirt to rock transitions are brutal.We turned back after Porters alternator quit working and his battery died....he had to winch me back over(repeated hard pulls) plus himself in one spot and that killed his ****.Once he was done I wasn't going any farther without a wingman.A week of dry will make all the difference.

Typo? You didn't connect roads yet did you?

If you read his post, it is punched through....but only been 50% driven.

Tis not for the faint of hearts that fo suuooore. but let me know if you the crust master decide to drive in....I will be there to point an laugh.:haha: