• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P/S pump recommendations

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So I know PSC has there P pumps and and howe has there T/c pumps.

What is better? As it sits now I can't run the stock pump bracket because of the upper link mount. So I have to move the pump up and build a to custom bracket and I know the T/C pumps are much easier mount.

So what says you :D

I've heard far less stories of " my pump worked right " after I called Howe and they helped me rebuild my pump on the phone. Usually when it comes to psc... I recommend trail gear cuz their cheaper

I've heard far less stories of " my pump worked right " after I called Howe and they helped me rebuild my pump on the phone. Usually when it comes to psc... I recommend trail gear cuz their cheaper

I have heard "ok" things about the TG t/c pumps..

Never had any issues with my PC (t/c) pump. Boogered a fitting, called, and had new fitting couple days later. Also asked them about diff. types of fluids and was very happy with the tech support. If Trail Mart sells same pump for cheaper then right on, only issue they had was pulley size, which if they finally decided to offer a bigger pulley (8"?) then absolutely go with TM :awesomework:

i am running a psc N pump which has been pretty decent and does keep up with having rear steer as well,, would definitely recommend running a filter on your system. i am running a psc rezzie with filter which has helped big time in the longevity of the pump

I'm running a psc p pump, with a psc resi/filter. No issues. Many prefer the TC style. Only heard great things about Howe, no personal experience.

Its been a while since I looked into this crap. Whats the difference between the "P" the "TC" and the "N" pumps?

If i ever rebuild my junk (which I need to), I'll probably be in the market as well.

I'm running a psc p pump, with a psc resi/filter. No issues. Many prefer the TC style. Only heard great things about Howe, no personal experience.

My problem with a p pump is the physical size and trying to make a bracket is much more difficult compared to a tc pump.

My problem with a p pump is the physical size and trying to make a bracket is much more difficult compared to a tc pump.

I would think you could get a mount for any of those pumps on amazon or ebay for cheap. 4.3's are pretty popular motors.

I have looked and looked and only ones I can find mount it down low on the block..

Wow. I'm kinda shocked. My buddy runs a 4.3 in his promod car. I wanna say his pump mounts above the crank pulley on the passenger side. I believe he's using factory mounts.. I've never really paid much attention to it though, to really know if that's the stock location.

Wow. I'm kinda shocked. My buddy runs a 4.3 in his promod car. I wanna say his pump mounts above the crank pulley on the passenger side. I believe he's using factory mounts.. I've never really paid much attention to it though, to really know if that's the stock location.

Stock pump location doesn't work well with a bravo suspension