• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

painted the pile

is that a d50 body on a power wagon chassis?

No if I remeber correctly from what he told me at the fall clean up was. . . tat he took i think a foot+ out of the center of the cab, and I believe its boatsides, with rear steer, its fawking sweet!!!!:cool: :cool:

That color is gettin it!!:cool: I really like it:awesomework: When you coming out wheeling again? I love seeing that thing out:redneck:

It is a cut down fullsize body i removed 12" from the center. It is not boatsided it is doved in the rear now. I will be painting grill and tube work black as well as frame thinking about painting my outer locks rings green as well.. Kicking over the idea of a satin black stripe coming off the hood and down both sides. As far as getting out again it will be soon.

It is a cut down fullsize body i removed 12" from the center. It is not boatsided it is doved in the rear now. I will be painting grill and tube work black as well as frame thinking about painting my outer locks rings green as well.. Kicking over the idea of a satin black stripe coming off the hood and down both sides. As far as getting out again it will be soon.

Either way that thing is fawking sick!!!!:masturbanana[1]: But A flat black pin strip running down the side and up the hood or sumthing would be sick for sure:cool: Well when you go let me know I want to get some video shots of it:redneck:

Wow. I haven't seen that color since.... the last time I went to the Dodge Dealer...

Looks great though. It'll be easy to see where you've been on the trails.

I do agree, Bumble Strip around the rear of the box. That'll make heads turn.

(As if it needs anything else to make that happen!)

Looks good!!:awesomework: You're on the right track w/ the black accents; something to break up the Wall of green!!!:haha: Maybe tie in a bumblebee stripe across the back of the bed-get a roadrunner sticker:redneck: !!!

it may get rumble bee decal set from the newer rams (angry bee with wheel's on it) also putting some black striping on it old school power wagon look.

I vote hokey stick stripe. :awesomework:[/QUOTE]

Winner..... here are some more progress pic's

Last edited:
Looks great.

But are you trying to speel "hockey" stick shaped stripe -or- are you truly a "hokey" from the backwoods?

or in you case both?

i did qoute totalled on that but have no claim to fame when it comes to spelling and grammer:redneck:

Last edited: