• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pathy Front end Redo

what alot of people don't understand wither, with the full bodied pathfinders.
is with hard wheeling, and no exo.. its not going to last.
my rig would be in a scrap pile without the exo.

second, for those of us who like the 2 door pathies... they were only made for 3 years.. so they are kind of rare.
Not like a toyota, where they made them for a decade.

crap, even with teh exo, i have still managed to break every window in my rig.

crap, even with teh exo, i have still managed to break every window in my rig.

I have a solution to that.:D

(Rough Paint Draft)
208375_202767443077064_100000314301973_600841_1088836_n.jpg

Better yet :redneck:...still rough, and note the 'go fast' bend to compesate for the fuel door!!! :haha:

Attachments

• Jacob's Pathy Exocage.jpg
    Jacob's Pathy Exocage.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 239
I have been toying with that idea for years..

WHEN the ass end of my rig gets detroyed, tis going to happen.
but not until then.

My wife and 3 kids don' t mind going wheeling / camping in the crap weather, cause it is still full bodied has the room, and heater kicks ass.

and the cut you show, is what i would do.

Yea, I was thinking of getting a soft top made up like War-Jeeper's. I've just been toying with the idea, idk if I am going to do it yet.

If i end up breaking a rear window sometime this summer, it'll probably happen.:redneck:

But, my reasons for doing an exo are logical, one is because I would not fit with an interior cage, the second is I want to keep it street legal, and an exo will allow me to do that.

Wut?

What about putting the back half of and extended cab truck on it with a micro bed? DVDswan is shooting for that once he gets his SAS done.

Exo.:D

But, my reasons for doing an exo are logical, one is because I would not fit with an interior cage, the second is I want to keep it street legal, and an exo will allow me to do that.

Ok. I guess I'll have to let it slide this once.:redneck: I like the looks of the Nissans, I just hate to see them covered up.

Wut?

What about putting the back half of and extended cab truck on it with a micro bed? DVDswan is shooting for that once he gets his SAS done.

Sounds like a lot of work.:haha:

The problem is, I need a cage, and it would be tough to do an interior cage that I could also fit my fat ass in.

Plus, I need some sort of body protection if I am gonna keep following that damn green jeep guy around. If I didn't still drive it around on the street, I would totally just have an interior cage done, and it would end up a rasin and I would be fine with that.

But, its still street driven, and will still be indefinitely at this point. It's whats logical/practical for me at this point, maybe after I get my degree, I can get a sweet toob rig.

So, that leaves me with the option of an exo. I figure if I chop top it (no-body rides in the back anyways) I can make it look less ugly-exo-cagey, and also keep a lower COG, as I wouldnt have all that sheetmetal, glass and toob up there.

It all sounds logical in that stuff that I call a brain.

I also keep see-sawing between swapping in an auto, and saving my cash and doing a D300 doubler next summer.

Idk, I think I think too much.:haha:

Anything new with this?
Do you DD it still?

Not much, just wheeled it quite a bit this summer. It sits semi-broken right now. Did get some 35" boggers put on it though.:D

254157_217621598258315_100000314301973_695978_1107155_n.jpg

And I bought this for DD/tow rig duties. Pathy is a straight up wheeler now.:awesomework:

207930_240121366008338_100000314301973_760429_5149112_n.jpg

It's just sitting next to a house with a 10ft body lift! :redneck::haha:

:redneck:

Latest posts