• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Patooyees Parts

pachary

I gotta vent.

I order **** from you. You ship it quick.

And then credit me back money!

What the hell kinda way is that to run a business.

Thanks JJ.

You're welcome Paul. I love it when I see return customers names pop up in the system. Just so everyone else knows though ...

... I ship via USPS Flat Rate and USPS has yet to develop an e-commerce add-in that works. Its an issue that pretty much every place you buy from online has to deal with and its frustrating for us. The stuff I ship is heavy though and to ship via UPS or FedEx would be way more expensive for the customer.

So what I have to do on multiple-item orders is charge you for the max it could possibly be the first time and refund what isn't used to the nearest dollar later.

Most places just overcharge for the shipping and pocket the difference. But when I started this company I did so because I saw the places I was getting ripped off again and again with some companies. For instance, i recently ordered a single 3/4 x 3/4 heim joint from a company that charged me $15 for the joint and $17 to ship it. It arrived in a small flat rate box which I know from my own experience is only $5.05 to ship. So I guess they just luck out and pocket the extra $12. I'm not going to do that to my customers, I think its shitty.

So, to sum it up, I know its weird the way I do it, but really what's weird is that you get any money back at all. You're really just used to getting ripped off by most others.

And just so that people don't go ordering and think they're getting half their money back, we're not talking a lot here. On a multi-item order the max you get charged is $25 for shipping. Most of the refunds I issue are around $6 or $7. On a single item order there isn't a refund because I am able to just assign those items accurate shipping costs.

I ordered the LS motor mounts from you, I got them in the mail like an hour later it seems. You are quick on the shipping! I think I'm going to order the head plates next, just to weld some **** to it to make an engine hoist point. These LS's just have WAY too much plastic and pot metal on them to just lift with a chain!

Thanks guys. I normally am able to get everything out within 3 days or sooner and from there Priority Mail is 2-3 days. It does seem like they are super-humanly fast sometimes.

I've purchased some of your parts too and definitely appreciated the quick and reasonable shipping!

I hate it when I know I'm getting raped on shipping... most of the time I will find a way to get the parts without buying from places that do that ****.

Way to go patooyee!

zjtrey said:
I hate it when I know I'm getting raped on shipping... most of the time I will find a way to get the parts without buying from places that do that ****.

Me too. I'll fill out an entire cart full of $1000 worth of items and when it comes time to ship, if it tries to ass-rape me, I'll go somewhere else and do the same until I find a place that I feel is reasonable. Another reason I don't feel it pays to pocket the over-charge.