• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pheasant hunting on the west side

dove'd85

anyone else hunt upland bird around here? i usually hunt on the east side, '

found out they released quite a few birds on the west side this year... im going to cresent lake to see what i can shoot::beer:

have a great day at work:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

I saw a hen on the westside of the Naches Trail on Saturday, don't know if you can hunt birds up there....sorry, no help :;

There is a release site up around Belfair as well :awesomework: Also, Sequim has some pretty good pheasant hunting.

took my pup out for his third hunt and i was flat out amazed:D

not only did he flush a dozen birds he even retreived the two roosters that i some how managed to shot:awesomework:

it was flat out amazing one head shot and i winged the other one, he was chassin that ****er through some thick ****, i heard the bird squellin and new he had cought it, i am proud to be a father today:redneck:

day one of my season 5 shots and two roosters in the bag:cool:

i think it is bull **** how you can only hunt every other day on the west side:rb:

they have been releasing pheasant outside of tenino next to the skookumchuck dam this week. my buddy has a dog and always gets his limit.

cellphone084.jpg
does this count? i was goin 50mph

deffinetly a grouse, maybe a male...

for pheasent huntin, i always went out to Fir Island in Skagit county, really good pheasent huntin, they have the game farm on site. The problem is it may be shutdown. The salmon huggers want to flood the area for habitat... i personally dont see the salmon usin it at all, sein as its mostly marsh...but it will be good duck huntin....

there is also Samish Island area, an another up by Cherry point in bellingham (cant remember name, something lake)

took my pup out for his third hunt and i was flat out amazed:D

not only did he flush a dozen birds he even retreived the two roosters that i some how managed to shot:awesomework:

it was flat out amazing one head shot and i winged the other one, he was chassin that ****er through some thick ****, i heard the bird squellin and new he had cought it, i am proud to be a father today:redneck:

day one of my season 5 shots and two roosters in the bag:cool:

i think it is bull **** how you can only hunt every other day on the west side:rb:

The odd and even thing is only on the weekend until 10:00 am. After 10:00 you can hunt if it is not your day. You can hunt every weekday.

Congrats on the birds. :awesomework: The past few years have been dismal for the amount of birds put out. I just got back from being out of town, so I think Sunday I will head out and see what I can shoot.

The odd and even thing is only on the weekend until 10:00 am. After 10:00 you can hunt if it is not your day. You can hunt every weekday.

Congrats on the birds. :awesomework: The past few years have been dismal for the amount of birds put out. I just got back from being out of town, so I think Sunday I will head out and see what I can shoot.

thanks

ya some guy told me that today i am going to look it up in the regs to make sure, if thats the case i will be back out in the morning:D

thanks

ya some guy told me that today i am going to look it up in the regs to make sure, if thats the case i will be back out in the morning:D

Yeah, double check that. That's the way it has been, but who knows, they change stuff all the time.

Are you even or odd? Crescent lake is where I normally go too, might see you out there... :beer:

Yeah, double check that. That's the way it has been, but who knows, they change stuff all the time.

Are you even or odd? Crescent lake is where I normally go too, might see you out there... :beer:

i opted for the odd days, for some reason i don't like even numbers... haha:redneck:

i will be out there tomorrow morning and friday morning at around 730, i drive a green saturn S wagon:beer:

you know how I know your gay? :haha:

hey ****er it was a free car no complaints here:flipoff:

congrats on the birds. if your ever on the east side let me know, gots lots of good spots.

what part of the east side? i have tons of sweat spots on the east side, mostly in the warden othello area:awesomework:

you know how I know your gay? :haha:

congrats on the birds. if your ever on the east side let me know, gots lots of good spots.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Eastside pheasants...................

I have heard the rez has some decent spots. I've been around Ellensburg. Always up for a day of slaying birds.