• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Photobucket Issues Today?

smbroady82

Is anyone else having trouble seeing pics today?

I am logged in and have tried on both my work laptops and both my phones with no luck. I can see some pics but not all of them..to include my and some of your profile pics and tons of other pics.

Odd...

For as long as they've been doing what they do they sure do have a hell of a problem doing it. They've got more ads than most sites...and that full page deal that pops up when you go to your library pisses me off every time. I use to pay for the premium account when I had a business so that my pictures wouldn't disappear when I went over my bandwidth each month. Then they started with the ads even with the membership...f that.

clemsonjeep said:
For as long as they've been doing what they do they sure do have a hell of a problem doing it. They've got more ads than most sites...and that full page deal that pops up when you go to your library pisses me off every time. I use to pay for the premium account when I had a business so that my pictures wouldn't disappear when I went over my bandwidth each month. Then they started with the ads even with the membership...f that.

I agree, their site keeps getting slower and slower no matter what type of connection I'm on/ device I'm using.. and yes the adds are excessive to say the least.

fordcontraption01 said:
I can't see all the pics neither :dunno:

Same here....still

Photobucket's support team has got to be the worst in the business. I have never seen a worse managed site. I have had my account for upwards of 10 years. Consistently had problems out of it. Free? yes....piece of ****? Also yes. I can't even log into my photobucket app on my phone. Says unable to fetch media or something, then asks me to log in, but won't accept my credentials. They have a good platform if they'd just perfect one version of it instead of continuously trying to update and change the look/features. Royally pisses me off. But one can only gripe so much about a service that is free to the customer.

TacomaJD said:
Photobucket's support team has got to be the worst in the business. I have never seen a worse managed site. I have had my account for upwards of 10 years. Consistently had problems out of it. Free? yes....piece of ****? Also yes. I can't even log into my photobucket app on my phone. Says unable to fetch media or something, then asks me to log in, but won't accept my credentials. They have a good platform if they'd just perfect one version of it instead of continuously trying to update and change the look/features. Royally pisses me off. But one can only gripe so much about a service that is free to the customer.

True, but still it should work better than it does. I wouldn't even mind paying like $10/month or whatever if it actually worked right.

Oh well, guess I'll have to learn how to deal with Tapatalk or something if they don't straighten it out.

Re: Re: Photobucket Issues Today?

smbroady82 said:
True, but still it should work better than it does. I wouldn't even mind paying like $10/month or whatever if it actually worked right.

Oh well, guess I'll have to learn how to deal with Tapatalk or something if they don't straighten it out.
Tapatalk for uploading images straight shits on using phobucket img codes. I just use photobucket to store photos now. Tapatalk has it's quirks sometimes, but overall been great. Easiest way to upload photos period. It's worth the few dollars for the app.

Re: Re: Photobucket Issues Today?

TacomaJD said:
Tapatalk for uploading images straight shits on using phobucket img codes. I just use photobucket to store photos now. Tapatalk has it's quirks sometimes, but overall been great. Easiest way to upload photos period. It's worth the few dollars for the app.

I'll have to look into it for sure. I just dislike how hardline looks using Tapatalk vs the default or whatever.

Glad I'm not the only one. I've been trying to upload a pic since last night and have had no luck. I tried taptalk once but then HL felt like a completely new and unfamiliar place. Didn't like it.

Is it possible to use Google to host photos. If so...photobucket can kiss my ass goodbye! I would think so, but I've never tried...

Whats the alternative? I'd love to mass move all my pics to another place and say "f-em" sadly that would be tons of broken links here.

Got so frustrated I stopped paying for membership on my photobucket account...used it for free a while...site became such a pain in the ass to use,slow,pop up ad crap,and the always changing up crap got annoying...I haven't logged on there in so long I can't remember,I actually need to log on & delete it.

InDaShop said:
Whats the alternative? I'd love to mass move all my pics to another place and say "f-em" sadly that would be tons of broken links here.

I use my SmugMug site to link pics here,I pay about $190 a year for them to host my site for me...lots of linking options for forums.

Thats a direct link pic from my site.
The bad part about deleting my old photobucket is all the pics I will loose...BUT...the last time I downloaded some of MY pictures from them the file looked fine in j-peg but when I opened them up for preview the file would compress into a flat line...worthless.

ScottsPics said:
oops I linked that pic to big....

lots of link/share sizes to choose from on SmugMug

Totally irrelevant, but I feel like a beer and a set of titties and that picture would be complete.

I use google albums.

I already had a gmail address so it was pretty much setup already.

I just don't like the interface but it's free so....