KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Johnathan on Cable

dsc03180cb1.jpg

Glen.

dsc03181ru0.jpg

Drivin it like I stole it on BYS.

dsc03182gp2.jpg

Berne on the left. Explaining "discipline".
dsc03183so3.jpg

Speaking of the sale. Here's one of the two broken upper control arms. If anyone wants this, it's for sale.

dsc03197hu2.jpg

Warn's "rock crawler" bumper.

dsc03198vy5.jpg

Johnathan on BYS
dsc03184rg4.jpg

Johnathan fixing my shitbox on BYS.

dsc03189cf7.jpg

...and you still have stock control arms why?

What...did you really think they would hold up to that kind of abuse :haha: :haha: :haha:

I guess Jonathon will just keep schoolin your ass :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

What...did you really think they would hold up to that kind of abuse :haha: :haha: :haha:

I guess Jonathon will just keep schoolin your ass :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

They held up to abuse just fine. Right to the point that they fail.

And I took Johnathan to school this weekend. He was gettin mighty frustrated after the goal post.

Not this weekend :haha: :haha:

They held up to abuse just fine. Right to the point that they fail.

And I took Johnathan to school this weekend. He was gettin mighty frustrated after the goal post.

But your the one with the broken **** box for sale :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

The funny part is on BYS the spot I have never had trouble in gave me some good battle..... Just had to hit it with some good tire spin....

Get rid of those damn stock control arms. damn cant believe your still running them :eeek:

Get rid of those damn stock control arms. damn cant believe your still running them :eeek:

The only stocks were the front UCA's. The rest are RE joints with DOM tube. All will be fixed tomorrow. I'm heading to the rubicon on friday so I've got a lot of **** to fix.

The only stocks were the front UCA's. The rest are RE joints with DOM tube. All will be fixed tomorrow. I'm heading to the rubicon on friday so I've got a lot of **** to fix.

You going alone?

I can't imagine that anyone wants to go with you to the Con given how often you POS takes a dump :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :awesomework: :fawkdancesmiley: :corn:

You going alone?

I can't imagine that anyone wants to go with you to the Con given how often you POS takes a dump :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :awesomework: :fawkdancesmiley: :corn:

dont you have a puppy to kick or what:eeek:

His replacement is more than adequite, but I still love the factory 3/8" upper control arm bolts, brilliant idea on behalf of the Jeep company:wtf: