• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pics of the super secret project

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
got a couple pics to share of the ride outside in the psuedo sunshine:redneck:

outside.jpg

outside2.jpg

it's the type of van you see down next to the river, didnt you check the sex offender thingy i'm sure this things on there somewhere:redneck:

p.s. look what it's getting pushed around by:rolleyes: :haha:

I want those tires man! Hey, you going to the clean up? I got another arm for my truck tonight (beefy one, maybe it will last a little longer, lol), and we're thinking about camping up there tomorrow night... Let me know, I wouldnt mind running a trail with you guys.

~T.J.

i MIGHT be up there early but i have a commuter to put some time into for work:mad: , it would be later like 5-6pm that i got up there but i'd still be down for a run if you guys were.

[thread hijack]

Are you talking about getting up there late around 5-6 PM on Saturday or TOMORROW? I was talking about a run TOMORROW. We're thinking about camping tomorrow night and being there nice and early for the clean up on Saturday that way. Anyway, theyre talking about a night run Friday (tomorrow) night. Theres a thread in the RTW section about it... Heres a link:

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5482

~T.J.

[thread hijack off]

Hey you don't have a driveline... (isn't that what everyone always says):flipoff:

Pretty cool, but you painted it the wrong color IMO :D Also I would suggest using tape and a spray gun next time, you kinda painted over the lines a little there :D