• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of Tow Rigs pulling buggies.

78mphgpr said:
Anyone know a good detailer?
b47541d0.jpg
how much lift you got under that gray truck?
been thinking bout lifting mine a little and i think i like the height of yours

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chris 4inchs and some 37 super swamper m16s would look awsome on your truck. Had some on wifes 07 4runner, they ride great.

Thanks guys, it is at about 10"s right now on 38s I may lower it down a little. The Kings on the front make it ride 10x's smoother than stock.

78mphgpr said:
Thanks guys, it is at about 10"s right now on 38s I may lower it down a little. The Kings on the front make it ride 10x's smoother than stock.

Where's the pics of the dmax.

CSMITH said:
how much lift you got under that gray truck?
been thinking bout lifting mine a little and i think i like the height of yours

Chris, what have you got on yours? Leveling kit? Been wanting to do something to mine....I'd like to run ~33s on it.

This was set-up when I still had it. '95 PSD super clean that I got for $0, yes that's zero!!!! Camper weighed 3,999# dry, about 5K when loaded, jeep was about 4500# and no idea what trailer weighed. Truck had 4.10's, so 60-62 mph was top speed. It was nice, but way too much camper for what I needed. It was nice, but glad I don't have to worry about it anymore. Looking forward to new truck and a M&M camper. Sold camper/trailer and traded truck in wife's Yukon XL that is temp tow rig.
IMG_0455-1.jpg