• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Piss off the ol'Lady

I refer to mine as the Warden and she despises everything about me starting with my Jeep. I can't afford two house payments so I have 4.5 years to serve before my son turns 18 and my ass will get out on parole. :woot:

TacomaJD said:
Jeezus, I hope my ole lady don't ever turn into y'all's horror story version of a wife! :****:

A guy at work who is getting married was trying to be a smartasss one day and said " my wife won't hate me like yours hates you" I never missed a beat when I replied with " don't worry she will one day"

This thread has taken a dark turn. I was hoping for some smart assery and funny stories. You guys are just depressing. I may have to report my own thread to admin.

Re: Re: Piss off the ol'Lady

tonybolton said:
We'e doin things EXACTLY right..... Don't make me bust out a Keanu Reeves Meme on this.....
Ain't got a hair on your......

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

0c4ae421cfe0daf0e9d2b210c960a98f.jpg

Text that jus went down with the wife... how I roll.

Wife usually "assembles" my lunch bag for work. She got me a footlong subway and I was to eat half for dinner tonight and the other half at work. I was not hungry so I did not eat that half at home. :p 8)

06656f2af88d87b26353ff7be54ad1ff.jpg

34dde108414f67ae9291f74dd7060fbd.jpg

I was telling the wife about this thread and she wanted to me to tell all the details.
So I showed her the thread this morning. I haven't seen her laugh that hard in a long time. She thinks this **** is funny as hell. And feels sorry for some of you.
We really don't do any thing to piss each other off. It just is not worth it to us.

jeeppoor said:
I was telling the wife about this thread and she wanted to me to tell all the details.
So I showed her the thread this morning. I haven't seen her laugh that hard in a long time. She thinks this **** is funny as hell. And feels sorry for some of you.
We really don't do any thing to piss each other off. It just is not worth it to us.

You sir are married to a Unicorn... :woot:

We are going to the beach this weekend and next week. She puts everything in totes and she has so many I have them in the rafters of my garage. She has me up there risking my life digging in totes hunting for beach **** in a ghost tote. Anyways we had another house built on to the house and she put more **** in more totes during the moving things here and there and she finds her things she was looking for. All the while I'm like it's ok if we don't find it oh well. That's not the right answers on my end. So she says hey I found what I was looking for in the closet. I'm laughing at her at this point because she said I wasn't trying to help her. She goes back in and I'm standing at the garage and there is some weeds growing up in the gravel so I start pulling the weeds and then I come in and she says really WTF we are trying to get ready here and I look out and your pulling weeds you haven't pulled weeds all summer and now you think this is a good time to be pulling weeds. I just let it go and mind my own business at this point.

tonybolton said:
Text that jus went down with the wife... how I roll.

Wife usually "assembles" my lunch bag for work. She got me a footlong subway and I was to eat half for dinner tonight and the other half at work. I was not hungry so I did not eat that half at home. :p 8)

06656f2af88d87b26353ff7be54ad1ff.jpg

34dde108414f67ae9291f74dd7060fbd.jpg

What the heck does a bowl have to do with putting your sandwich in a bag?

via Imgflip Meme Generator

jeeppoor said:

So......what your saying is that she has you completely trained?

Just a couple nights ago I changed the oil and tire rotation for our trip. Had to push my old 79 ford out of garage to get to the lift. Got done truck outside and is getting ready to rain so it needs to come back inside. I brew up the old motor coming from the trash dump lol so I got th clip off and the motor out of it lucky for me. I go and get Aiden he's 9 and I say hey little buddy you want to pull me back into the garage with the rzr? He's out the door with it running lol it was dark and he didn't turn on the lights due to excitement I guess and also forgets to use the damn brakes and allbut runs me over. Good thing there was no motor or front clip so I seen him coming like 10 mph and I'm like brakes brakes!! So I step between the frame horns at the last millisecond and he plows one frame horn and the tire got my leg and left black on me. I say what happened he said I forgot where the brakes were I said you knew where the gas was its right beside it lol. She said to bad it didn't get you worse and that's what I get for asking a kid for help.