• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plan the first german Bouncer (PatworkZ 4x4 Innovations)

patworkz

hi hardlinerHardliners.
I'm from Germany and I have been reading for a while here mit.sorry for my bad english,
I plan the first bouncer in my very small 4x4 company.
until now I'm still working on a project called "White Insane" its a Cherokee crawler
i have a build up threat on pirate.if you are interested I can post a few pictures

my first question is how much money you are planning a project for a buggy and what is to buy everything on the list.

Welcome to hardline! How much money it's going to cost is determined on how built (tough) you want it anywhere from 15,000-200,000! Good parts are expensive cheap parts tend to break!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Leider ist mein Deutch ist nicht gut. Ich libte in Heidelberg fur drei jahre. Viel gluck mit dem Aufbau! :dblthumb:
I lived in Germany for almost 3 years. Army grunt.

So is that what the previous post translates to? I tried to Google the phrase but it crashed my computer....

ridered3 said:
So is that what the previous post translates to? I tried to Google the phrase but it crashed my computer....
I said my German isn't that great either. I lived in Germany for three years. Good luck with the build.

I think the translation was right. Who knows, I may have started WW3. :dunno:

ridered3 said:
Post a link to your Pirate thread.

Welcome to the board. Interested to see what ya come up with.

the build up :
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-cherokee/1338937-white-insane.html

like this he looks after 132 hours
15290290bq.jpg

15289950vv.jpg

Leider ist mein Deutch ist nicht gut. Ich libte in Heidelberg fur drei jahre. Viel gluck mit dem Aufbau! :dblthumb:
I think he told the Germans the eagle has landed.

What are you using as a tubing bender? Because you are a shop you need to include the cost of tools required to do the job correctly. I also lived in Germany for several years while in the Army. I was in Giebelstadt.

kturner said:
I think he told the Germans the eagle has landed.
****, when I was there I ran Hockenheim in a 2002 Xtreme reg cab stepside every Thursday on track day. I got more shouts, applause, and hollers from the spectators than any 'Vette, racecar, or rice rocket out there. :****:

I'll see if I can get the video converted to dvd and post it to YouTube. Meanwhile, here is a link to the track. Also cool to look at on Google Maps!
http://www.hockenheimring.net/?device=desktop