• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plasma Cutter

pplblazerdude said:
Super weird thing was this all started when it got cold out. I will check this though. I'd love to keep my cheAp $50 plasma workin

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...
My bud has a Thermal Dynamic and when it's cold he has to put a heater blowing on it for a few minutes before it will work.

shrek tits said:
My bud has a Thermal Dynamic and when it's cold he has to put a heater blowing on it for a few minutes before it will work.

Wonder why? I think i am having a ground issue. Think my clamp may be the issue

Use a hyperthermia 1250 at work and a older miller 500 at home. Both work great. Miller works better in some cases like gouging. It seems to cut with the tip not having to be as close to the material. Helps get into tighter spots

I have a Miller Spectrum 625 Xtreme. It is a pretty good little machine, and I got a killer deal on it.

FM5332FF said:
I have a Miller Spectrum 625 Xtreme. It is a pretty good little machine, and I got a killer deal on it.

That is what I had before the Hypertherm. It needed a board replaced, but the board was so expensive, AirGas returned it as unrepairable. If you ever need spare parts, everything but main board and AC plug, got it!!!!!

Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 152

Cutting 1/2" at 50ipm and getting laser quality

We've also cut 1 1/4" but it goes through consumables @ 120 amps

Stupid thing has quit again. The plug got ripped out of the back when a buddy tripped on a cord not paying attention and it threw a breaker. Now after fixing the plug it will not strike a arc at all. Not even between the contacts inside? Any ideas?