• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

play day 1-25-14

by any chance do you do a sausage bacon mushroom swiss rockstar with sourdough toast... if so.... i maaaaaay know some one interested...

cough cough... kevin vanderhorst:haha::haha:

:haha: on both accounts! Andy made afunny! :fawkdancesmiley:
What Mike? Meet at your place for breaky? What's cookin'???
:corn:

What about that donut shop in sultan? I always see people there in the mornings on my way by to wenatchee. Do they do breakfast? Looks like it could have potential.:corn:

Ah dangit...As the sun comes up I will be just leaving Bham...:fawkdancesmiley:
Plan is to head out of B'ham by 7am, maybe 6:30 if i can get my ass outta bed :redneck: ...should put us in GB by 8:40 or so...
Bill from our club is coming also. :awesomework:

Plan is to head out of B'ham by 7am, maybe 6:30 if i can get my ass outta bed :redneck: ...should put us in GB by 8:40 or so...

ok.. so.. I will be leaving my place around 5:30-6am-ish...
that will put me up in that area around 8-ish... or should I leave earlier??

so is this bakery place easy to find?? like right on the main road or do I have to drive around to find it?? sorry to sound like a dork, but I rarely make it up to that neck of the woods.

also, since you guys are all from that area, and most have been in the trails. how should I be dressing?? obviously it will be cold, but is it going to be all muddy or snowy or ??? just want to make sure I am prepared as much as possible...

I will bring my camera gear as well and attempt to take some pictures, maybe some video.. I am more of a picture guy.. haha

Bill--he has the colorful yota?

ok.. so.. I will be leaving my place around 5:30-6am-ish...
that will put me up in that area around 8-ish... or should I leave earlier??

so is this bakery place easy to find?? like right on the main road or do I have to drive around to find it?? sorry to sound like a dork, but I rarely make it up to that neck of the woods.

also, since you guys are all from that area, and most have been in the trails. how should I be dressing?? obviously it will be cold, but is it going to be all muddy or snowy or ??? just want to make sure I am prepared as much as possible...

I will bring my camera gear as well and attempt to take some pictures, maybe some video.. I am more of a picture guy.. haha
The bakery is right on Hwy 2 and is easy to find. There is little or no mud just bring warm clothes you can always dress down if needed since the trails are next to the road.

The bakery is right on Hwy 2 and is easy to find. There is little or no mud just bring warm clothes you can always dress down if needed since the trails are next to the road.

perfect.. thanks...

picked up my discover pass thing.. batteries all charged up in the camera..

all good to go.. :)

now a few hours sleep.. then on my way.. :)

Bill--he has the colorful yota?

If by colorful you mean metallic blue 1st gen with silver tube/bumpers, then yes! :redneck:

06:30 is gonna come quite early...:hello: :yikes: :smack:
See ya'll later today! :redneck:

So I am out of bed and waking up. what a great day for Reiter. The moon is going down. The stars are out and it is 33 degrees. Fun, Sun and the sound of winch motors will fill the air:awesomework:

So.. Sitting at this bakery waiting for my food.

Holy hell, the cinnamon rolls that they have in here are HUGE!!

They looked like a double tier cake in size!!

All the pastries look so darn good, and now my omelet just showed up...

Good lord!! It is huge too. For the price you pay, you get a ton of food!!

Me like!!!