Re: Re: Please f#cking help

Saw a video on YouTube of a rzr yard sale on that climb last night

Sent from S3

lowbudgetjunk said:
Here's a picture from today

8eny7epu.jpg

I didn't make it out, but Robert, Brad and Bobby did

Like I said it doesn't take long for that hill to return to nasty :woot:

that hill was unnamed and unclimbed til a 2wd rail buggy climbed it and named it as with the other 3 or 4 hills in that holler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
It sounds like they've done it again. A guy over on rcrc claims to have climbed Who's Your Daddy in his stock JK

:gay:

The only real problem with it is when people ride it once and make it when it's flat. They get a false sense of confidence, come back two months later and yard sale a 15-20k rig. I am glad no one has died........yet

The furthest someone has flipped down that hill is fifty feet past the tree line. Cage was junk and they were lucky to live. I hope this hill doesn't eventually get the park shut down.

I cant fawkin believe a dozer will go up some of that ****. Now listen, before ya roast me i aint never drove anything BIG like a dozer.. Drove little **** and thats it. Im bout to youtube a dozer on a hill. Man seems so sketchy to be in a dam dozer on a fawkin hill like that!! Holy hell no batman. Just need an area with long ass hills they groom for the razor crowd and make some trails specific rigs only.
And WAIT! Did i read yall went and volunteered and helped there?? Shitin me! Surly one of yall know the owner and could give him ideas? Maybe not i dont know that park. Sure wanna go tho.

They don't go up this hill, but grade down it. The owner of the park is Cullman county paying back the Federal government.. Financing, govt don't need no financing.....except from China....maybe the dozers was made in China dunno?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Buddy of mine works at the Dodge dealer here and he installs ALOT of lifts. They roll that **** into the payments. Fox shocks, AEV wheels, 35"s, snorkels, you name it. :****:
When I financed my F250 they were socked I didn't want more to add crap to my truck..... Word was that I could finance fifty percent more.

Hell about 6 yrs ago i bought a new duramax, i get the gm employee discount from my grandpa retiring from there. Since i got the 0% financing i added 8000 to drive out price, they cut me the check and i paid a credit card off, with 0% instead of the butt raping that the credit card was charging. All good if ya dont run that BULLSHIT card back up.. I always did a tire swap on all my chevys and rolled it into the price, Has to be 0% though..