• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Please go vote tomorrow

I did my part.....
like Cole said OBama SUCKS :flipgotcha:

we got there at 645 and left by 725. 46%(250Kish) of registered voters in jacksonville voted early......was suprised the line wasnt longer still.

Brian

Voted, took about 30 minutes as well. Lot of Obama supporters out, more than I had ever seen before voting there.

I gotta put it out there... I feel its Obama's to lose, I dont feel like its going to be a landslide either way . This is certainly "every vote counts" at its finest ! In this election more than any other Im old enough to recall, I think the "popularity contest" has really had a large effect... Obama strategically played that early on and I think the money spent in advertising is going to greatly help his efforts.

Be an interesting evening regardless. Im just tired of all the commercials and campaigning so Ill be glad when its over

Go vote dammit thumb.gif

I haven't voted yet but I am after work. JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO SAY OBAMA IN CHINESE??????

KOON DIE SOON !!!!!!!! molaugh molaugh molaugh :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Yeah it is too bad we have people that make their voting decisions based on who Oprah as on her show. He has the popular support from Hollywood for sho and in our pop culture society unforuntately that goes a long way.

Back on a computer, damn. At least there was one McCain vote at my poling place.

Here are some cell phone pics.

At is a long walk just to get to the end of the line. Had to park at the old WalMart about 7 blocks away.
PIC-0109.jpg

Round the corner and down the street, traffic was crazy stupid with all the school buses.
PIC-0111.jpg

PIC-0112.jpg

Off the street and start the six flags part of the line.
PIC-0113.jpg

PIC-0115.jpg

Looking ahead.
PIC-0116.jpg

Looping back.
PIC-0119.jpg

Then around the parking lot.
PIC-0120.jpg

Oh yea.
PIC-0121.jpg

All the way to the back corner of the lot.
PIC-0122.jpg

Almost in the door.
PIC-0123.jpg

Damn, ready to vote.
PIC-0124.jpg

FYI read this today Funny site and always great writing

http://www.jasonmulgrew.com/main/

So I actually kinda personally like John McCain. Aside from the cage thing, he’s pretty much lived a great life: born into wealth and privilege; got into college and numerous sweet jobs because of his dad; married a model and when she got ugly, married another richer, younger, more attractive woman; and ultimately attained power, wealth and prestige. Five and a half miserable years, sixty-six and a half (!) terrific ones. Doesn’t seem like a bad trade-off to me.

I voted, the line wasn't bad at all. I suspect that all the reports of NC's huge early voter turnout kept things under control on election day.

^That sucks....kinda hoped you would have had a small accident or something to keep that from happening :D

In and out down here....no sweat. I pray the media is all wrong on this.

braves10and22 said:
Was standing in line when the polls opened this morning, but those buncha incompetents didn't even give me a sticker.

All McCain voters got stickers. Obama voters has theirs redistributed to those less fortunate.