• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Please go vote tomorrow

MUCHADO said:
bwahahahahahaha that's funny

so is Alabama now pronounced "All-Obama"

He won't carry this state. Aw hell no.....

home.bmp

John Galbreath Jr. said:
All McCain voters got stickers. Obama voters has theirs redistributed to those less fortunate.

then i ABSOLUTELY should have received a sticker! lol

MUCHADO said:
bwahahahahahaha that's funny

so is Alabama now pronounced "All-Obama"

have you seen these?

[attachment deleted by admin]

yep got mine done. Only one there. Was weird they cheered when I walked through the door. Obviously its been slow in my precienct

These are the worst......Stole a few this week. Unfortunatly I used map quest and got lost trying to find Vanguards house to steal his :flipoff1:

3002752878_a4d000fec9.jpg

Obama has a sizable lead...

Now all the people that work will go vote and tighten things up a bit :D

God, I just don't see how anyone with any sanity could associate themselves with the assclowns in the Democratic party ::)

Haha, thats funny Nolen. I just dont understand the reasing behind him....I mean damn, I figured he wouldnt have lasted a week......I thought this is 'Merica. What the hell happened :dunno:

i'm to dumb to remember to get an absentee ballot so i had to drive 2 hours home to vote, but i voted. Took about 30 minutes in line.

wngrog said:
Obama has a sizable lead...

Now all the people that work will go vote and tighten things up a bit :D

God, I just don't see how anyone with any sanity could associate themselves with the assclowns in the Democratic party ::)
got that text at 4:30 right as I was getting off and laughed out loud, sent it wyatt's way. wanted to send it your way but didn't have your number molaugh

watching the maps it is very much a rural vs. urban election. McCain has carried damn near every rural precinct. Obama carries the cities.

I am holding out hope but its looks to be lost. Oh well plan "B" Obama wins, Dems control Congress. They **** this country up so bad that in 4 years the republicans get back control and spend the next 12-16 in office fixing ****.

Latest posts