• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PlowBoyII - New 900HP Hill Killer from Wide Open Design

I'd like to have a detailed walk around video to jerk off to, before it gets scratched, please.

That is some top notch work! And like mentioned before, the fact that you've taken the time to do a detailed write up on it has changed my outlook on WOD for the better. Great job guys, these kinds of builds are literally revolutionary.

Thanks whiteguy. My next question is, what does a 900hp small block sounds like? :fish: :fish: :fish:

GPS? or is this one not seeing the big race like asked before? didn't see one with the interior shot.

nice work guys

Does anybody else see the opportunity for a Discovery Channel WOD Bouncer Builds show? It'd be like OCC choppers without the shitty drama where they build themed rock bouncers. The Avenger buggy, the Kubota buggy, Richie's John Deere themed builds...the thought has crossed my mind.

Beautiful build and great work! Can't wait to see the beatdowns! booyang

wayne86 said:
Does anybody else see the opportunity for a Discovery Channel WOD Bouncer Builds show? It'd be like OCC choppers without the shitty drama where they build themed rock bouncers. The Avenger buggy, the Kubota buggy, Richie's John Deere themed builds...the thought has crossed my mind.

Beautiful build and great work! Can't wait to see the beatdowns! booyang
Smh newb! Check the builder of those buggies you named! Wod has deffinately built some tv worthy buggies though!

Latest posts