• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW Barrel Races

Its fun watching people spit out rear drivelines:stirpot:. Yet only being 20 minutes away and grab another,and continue to race.
Had to get the party started right!!!

Sad part was getting beat on the OB course by a stock tracker..... they must have messed up your time. Hmm, I have video of mine AND your run... maybe I should compare. Atleast *I* went through the proper finish line barrels... instead of the time keeper girls :flipoff:

I don't think I split my radiator either, yesterday I filled it up and it only took little less than a gallon and none leaked out. Should have done that on Saturday after it cooled down and did a lap on the OB course just to see what my time would have been, even if it didn't count.

I'm ready to do it again, who wants to bring a show up to Monroe sometime between now and convention???

anyone know anything about this one? Seems like a new location, and not normally a 4wd destination. Not too far away on I-90 either so that could have some promise..... too bad I'll be in Naches that weekend for a club run.

I don't know anything about it but the last race schedule Rob sent out didn't have this race listed. I don't know if it's just not confirmed yet or???

You guys who didn't go missed out on a good time.

Was actually on my list of something to do this last weekend, only I ended up going to a great local ball game with dad for a late Father's Day gift to him. I did spend the weekend (Thur thru Sunday am)in Liberty tho. :cool:

Event Name: Play Day hosted by Doo Wop Ditty Dirt Club
Description:
Event Date: 09-28-13 - 09-29-13

Event Time:
Easton, WA

Anybody know anything about this? The above is pretty much the only thing PNW has on their site, google failed me, and their is no contact info. Its not far away and a new site might be fun, but there is barely even directions.

Course this is assuming my junk is still in one piece after Prison Break.....

Anybody know anything about this? The above is pretty much the only thing PNW has on their site, google failed me, and their is no contact info. Its not far away and a new site might be fun, but there is barely even directions.

Course this is assuming my junk is still in one piece after Prison Break.....

Yes this race is happening. I don't plan to go so I haven't paid too much attention to the details. If you ask on the PNW board someone should post up directions......

So I'm trying to find more information on the last race over in Easton on the 28th. I thought I had a log on for PNW but guess I didn't, so I made another one but can't post yet for whatever reason.

Anyone got a contact for the host club or coordinator? I could call the ranch but the information I got last weekend talking with Joe May was that the Ranch is like owned by a set of siblings, one was pro 4x4, the other anti 4x4, so I didn't want to muddy the waters.

Want to make sure 100% its going on.
Fee Schedule, specifically 1-day play only (Saturday), no camping. Should be a standard fee of about $25-$30 according to Joe, but no one seems to know sometimes when you roll up to one of these things (I've been charged a full-boat $65 before for a one-day play at the gate, luckily they find out what is really doing on and make it right).
Event Schedule - What's the plan is for events, tech time, start time, end time, drivers meeting/parade lap?
Awards schedule plan - so I know how long I'll be there if I'm just making it a day trip.

I'll keep trying to get on the PNW board, but if anyone else can come up with the info that would be cool. Sounds like a couple other non-traditional PNW folks are interested in coming out to play as well.