• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW Barrel Races

Little Red Zuk

I didn't see it listed yet, but here's the 2013 Schedule

2013 Play Day Schedule

May 4th and 5th Webfooters - TBA
May 25th 26th and 27th Moonshiners - TBA
June 8th Barrel Extravaganza, 2 shows - Cowlitz County Fair Grounds, Longview, WA
June 22nd and 23rd Independents - Monroe, WA
July 6th and 7th Free Wheelers & 4 at A Time - Ethel, WA
July 20th and 21st Outdoor 4x4 - Ethel, WA
July 27th and 28th Mud Daubers - Chehalis Fairgrounds, WA
August 9th 10th and 11th Summer Convention - Monroe, WA
August 31st September 1st and 2nd Overbored - Ethel, WA
September 14th and 15th Doo Wop Ditty Dirt Club

Last edited:
independantflyer_zps2ad6cdb1.png

:awesomework:

Thats about the price of most races, other then summer convention, Straddleline might cost a little more then most becouse of the cost of the place there.

Can I get a description of x-country course
Thanks jason

Looks alot like this video from Straddleline.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1UwS6qjkVSE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Thats about the price of most races, other then summer convention, Straddleline might cost a little more then most becouse of the cost of the place there.
Hmm, granted its been a couple years now, I thought I remember the last one I went being like $50. O-well, time to put the truck back together! !

I didn't see it listed yet, but here's the 2013 Schedule

2013 Play Day Schedule

May 4th and 5th Webfooters - TBA

According to the PNW4WDA's website this event is the 10th/11th at Straddleline, but the Webfooters site naturally as nothing on it (most recent is Shore Patrol 2012).

Also alot of info on the PNW flyer is "TBA".

Anyone got a straighter scoop?

According to the PNW4WDA's website this event is the 10th/11th at Straddleline, but the Webfooters site naturally as nothing on it (most recent is Shore Patrol 2012).

Also alot of info on the PNW flyer is "TBA".

Anyone got a straighter scoop?

Mark From what I have seen

Details: Saturday:
9:00 am start - mud drags (cash payout) & other courses TBA
5:00 pm start - Barrels Under the Lights
Sunday:
10:00 am start - TBA points Course

Entry Fee (family of 4-includes camping) $55.00
Spectator Fee $10.00
Spectator and Camping $30.00
Tech Fee (Jeep Racing) $10.00
Mud Drags (Entry & Tech) $55.00
* All fees subject to change

ALL vehicles must pass inspection-see PNW4WDA guidelines for details.

I am not sure if I am going yet, I had surgery on both legs, a few weeks ago, one got real angry, they went back in and cut out some more...
So I havent stopped bleeding for a couple weeks, got to get that to stop before I can even think about loading my trailer... Let alone get the rig ready...:hi:

Mark From what I have seen

Details: Saturday:
9:00 am start - mud drags (cash payout) & other courses TBA
5:00 pm start - Barrels Under the Lights
Sunday:
10:00 am start - TBA points Course

Entry Fee (family of 4-includes camping) $55.00
Spectator Fee $10.00
Spectator and Camping $30.00
Tech Fee (Jeep Racing) $10.00
Mud Drags (Entry & Tech) $55.00
* All fees subject to change

ALL vehicles must pass inspection-see PNW4WDA guidelines for details.

I am not sure if I am going yet, I had surgery on both legs, a few weeks ago, one got real angry, they went back in and cut out some more...
So I havent stopped bleeding for a couple weeks, got to get that to stop before I can even think about loading my trailer... Let alone get the rig ready...:hi:
Same thing I saw.

Binder mentioned going racing THIS weekend, like the 4th/5th, and thats what LRZ had in his original post, so I went looking and found the same info you posted, for the 11th/12. Which is Mothers Day weekend of course.

Might be able to get out of the house Saturday, but Sunday...... um, ya. Nice planning guys.

I think that there is one of those people mud runs or somthing like that going on there this weekend...

Binder mentioned going racing THIS weekend, like the 4th/5th, and thats what LRZ had in his original post, so I went looking and found the same info you posted, for the 11th/12. Which is Mothers Day weekend of course.

Good catch Mark it looks like they bumped it a week. They really need to work on their communication skills and get better info out on these things.

Good catch Mark it looks like they bumped it a week. They really need to work on their communication skills and get better info out on these things.
No doubt. An updated schedule of events would be nice as well. But they typically arn't concerned about the "day drop in" guy

There has been a lot of changes this year, I believe there has been a lot of work to get new venues to race at, and the related yes/no things that happen. As far as the day player or the weekend racer, they all need to know when and where to go.... Notifications have never been the best in the past, I dont expect that to change anytime soon...
Now that I say that, really things are probably better in that in the last 5-6 years or I have just learned to look and listen better.:stirpot:

There has been a lot of changes this year, I believe there has been a lot of work to get new venues to race at, and the related yes/no things that happen. As far as the day player or the weekend racer, they all need to know when and where to go.... Notifications have never been the best in the past, I dont expect that to change anytime soon...
Now that I say that, really things are probably better in that in the last 5-6 years or I have just learned to look and listen better.:stirpot:
Bingo.

New and more venues is good. And I applaud the work that goes into putting these things on.

Its the communication thing that bothers me the most. And its so easy now, but webfooters own website hasn't been updated in what looks like almost a year :eek:.

I haven't checked facebook since that's my wife's domain, not mine LOL.

I know the rules regarding tranny shields have changed in the last couple years. My rig pretty much meets all the rest of the rules, and is good at a far amount of venues, but I don't have a shield, anyone know if that would really be an issue? I can probably still squeek in "street and trail" class, depending on how picky the tech inspector is. Its certainly more "trail" than 90% of the PNW "Jeeps".

Bingo.

New and more venues is good. And I applaud the work that goes into putting these things on.

Its the communication thing that bothers me the most. And its so easy now, but webfooters own website hasn't been updated in what looks like almost a year :eek:.

I haven't checked facebook since that's my wife's domain, not mine LOL.

I know the rules regarding tranny shields have changed in the last couple years. My rig pretty much meets all the rest of the rules, and is good at a far amount of venues, but I don't have a shield, anyone know if that would really be an issue? I can probably still squeek in "street and trail" class, depending on how picky the tech inspector is. Its certainly more "trail" than 90% of the PNW "Jeeps".

I highly doubt the shield would be an issue at any races other than Summer convention. If you make street and trail class it's not required at all.