• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW Barrel Races

independantflyer_zps2ad6cdb1.png

This is next weekend in Monroe! Come out and see what these events are all about or bring your rig and join in the fun!... This is NOT just a barrel race. Camp on site and hang out for the whole weekend if you want.:awesomework:

Im gonna be camping there Friday night threw the weekend got the tracker ready all 90 horses of fury,lol they are gonna be screamen. When are you gonna be there Rick

Im gonna be camping there Friday night threw the weekend got the tracker ready all 90 horses of fury,lol they are gonna be screamen. When are you gonna be there Rick

I hope to be there Friday evening if Stephanie gets off work in time. If not it will be early Sat morning...... or maybe she can just drive herself Saturday.

And a note to those sitting on the fence..... If Wayne can race 90 horses of fury what's keeping YOU from giving it a go?:corn:

Yea but its got some **** and get haha You can run a yota just keep it on 2 wheels. That's fun.

Besides I got to be the zz top wanna be :flipoff:Jay

And a note to those sitting on the fence..... If Wayne can race 90 horses of fury what's keeping YOU from giving it a go?:corn:

well, to put it nice.....:kiss:

that wayne guy, he never showers....:mad:

independantflyer_zps2ad6cdb1.png

:awesomework:

Anyone for sure know this is still going on? I just dropped them an e-mail so I'll share any response I get.

Other than this flyer my google-fu fails to find anymore information about this event or the Outdoor4x4 club....

Anyone for sure know this is still going on? I just dropped them an e-mail so I'll share any response I get.

Other than this flyer my google-fu fails to find anymore information about this event or the Outdoor4x4 club....

Its still on. I know its kind of old fashioned and all that but did you try calling Bob or Troy on the telephone :eeek: :haha:

Its still on. I know its kind of old fashioned and all that but did you try calling Bob or Troy on the telephone :eeek: :haha:
telegraph, whats that??? :flipoff:

I'm only semi-old fashioned, I figured I'd start with e-mail, then move to phone if they didn't get back to me. Atleast I didn't text them with bad grammar, no punctuation and no subject.... :redneck:

telegraph, whats that??? :flipoff:

I'm only semi-old fashioned, I figured I'd start with e-mail, then move to phone if they didn't get back to me. Atleast I didn't text them with bad grammar, no punctuation and no subject.... :redneck:

maybe a tweet is in order :haha:

Bob's not the quickest on emails, lol.

I'll be there. Still no race Jeep, tried for this weekend, but now have to either have someone come buy to fab a cradle, or order one of the Summit crossmember mounts. :mad:

If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Per Troy who was responcive, its still a go and as for schedule:

Sat : OB & barrels Sun: XC and maybe king and queen . not 100% sure'

So its still a go and atleast there the thought of an iterary.

I've seen it before, but what it "king and queen" in this context?

Per Troy who was responcive, its still a go and as for schedule:

So its still a go and atleast there the thought of an iterary.

I've seen it before, but what it "king and queen" in this context?

usually it heads up (2 rigs) on a OB type course. First one in wins and advances back to the lineup. Looser is out. Last man or woman winner is the king or queen. separate classes for men and women.

Racing usually starts about 8:00 AM or so but you could show up most any time of the day and race. There's no need to be there first thing but there's a drivers meeting in the morning which can be informative and we do what's called a parade lap after the meeting. The parade lap is simply driving the course slow to see what's out there. Once racing starts they won't let you on the course other than to race.

You guys who didn't go missed out on a good time.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/upU0JzuuhAs?list=UUOJhSFljXdwvVVnNyjr1x-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its fun watching people spit out rear drivelines:stirpot:. Yet only being 20 minutes away and grab another,and continue to race.