• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW race schedule....

I get transmission blanket friday, motor will be back in Saturday hopefully. Probably going to have to pray axles and u-joints will last a weekend.
Although, is front driveline hoop required?

The hoop is required, but I haven't seen anybody look for it yet, summer con. it will be looked for...

*I am not part of the tech and will claim no reasonability if the tech crew there shuts you down*:redneck:

OK folks. The big race of the season is here this weekend August 12-14th......Summer convention at Stradleline!! Only two races left this year if you want to play. This race and one more in a couple weeks. Summer convention will have lots of rigs racing but likely will have a better turnout for street and trail class which most here would fit into.....
Quit sitting on the fence and get you **** box out to a race!:awesomework:

:corn:

OK folks. The big race of the season is here this weekend August 12-14th......Summer convention at Stradleline!! Only two races left this year if you want to play. This race and one more in a couple weeks. Summer convention will have lots of rigs racing but likely will have a better turnout for street and trail class which most here would fit into.....
Quit sitting on the fence and get you **** box out to a race!:awesomework:

:corn:

Awww my colored lil buddy, my hamsters of fury have them all scared off!!:cool:

If I can just keep from getting lost on the course this year...:cheer:

From Saturday....
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1UwS6qjkVSE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeeze Rick your going so fast my computer couldnt keep up :haha: Looking good :awesomework: looks like a easy course to get lost on.

The best part was watching the passenger "oh-****!" handle flopping back and forth when turning/accelerating/decelling...:haha:
Looked like a great run Rick!:cool:

The best part was watching the passenger "oh-****!" handle flopping back and forth when turning/accelerating/decelling...:haha:
Looked like a great run Rick!:cool:

:cool:

maybe next year I'll have the truck back together and nothing cross-sceduled on EVERY weekend something has been going on this year.. :booo:

OK, so this upcoming weekend is the last race of the year:booo:
However on a good note it will be one of the funnest!!
There will be 3 days of racing.
$65.00 for 3 days of camping and racing. $45.00 for camping only. $30.00 per day for racing only. $5.00 tech fee per driver (16 and over). $10.00 spectator fee (12 and over).
I am working over in Spokane thru Friday, so I will roll in late Friday or Saturday morning, so if you show up before I do find a lil short black guy and make him buy ya a drink:beer:

Well if all goes right (looking good).I will be down there with Binder.:cool: So how long of a strap should I bring for you to tow me around:haha:

Well if all goes right (looking good).I will be down there with Binder.:cool: So how long of a strap should I bring for me to tow you around:haha:

Ohhhh dont worry about it, I carry a binder strap with me....:cool:

(I am not so sure I would want to admit that you may be around that Binder type....

:fawkdancesmiley: